“Best spot for great good and drink in the ATL airport!”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of One Flew South

One Flew South
Ranked #8 of 3,925 Restaurants in Atlanta
Cuisines: Japanese, American, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Dinner, Late Night, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dawsonville, Georgia
“Best spot for great good and drink in the ATL airport!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2014 via mobile

Finally tried One Flew South in the ATL airport after hearing good comments about it. Very impressed! I chose to sit outside in their courtyard, which allows for excellent people watching. The seared scallops were a perfect choice- great taste and cooked perfectly. The wine list is decent- I enjoyed a glass of Albariño. Total bill for the appetizer and glass of wine was $29. I was full so it was a meal to me...yes, a little pricey but hey this is the world's busiest airport so things are pricey! But spend a few extra bucks if you have some spare time in the airport and treat yourself to fine cuisine accompanied by a good glass of wine! Excellent service also (server was Kevin). My only regret is that the only location is inside the airport!! Need a location close to my house!!

1 Thank 587TaraH

Plantation, Florida
“Highly recommend!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

The food (every dish our party of 3 ordered) and service were excellent! Best chicken soup I ever had, amazing edamame, watermelon & feta salad, sushi - all outstanding. Will definitely return the next time I"m in the Atlanta airport with a long enough layover.

Visited August 2014
1 Thank Karen M
gulfcoast florida
“Food Good: Keep an eye on the wine service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2014

Finally, my husband and I had a long enough layover to try out this much praised airport restaurant. We ordered appetizers for a mid-afternoon lunch and split a glass of wine ( I think it was a very nice Washington Pinot Gris). We split a glass, split another glass, and later, when my husband had to leave the restaurant to find a concourse rest room, I ordered another glass to split. Before my husband returned, I took a sip and (horrors!) it was not the wine I ordered but some horrible wine with a really vile aftertaste. I held the wine glass up a little and began to look for my waiter. A man who may have been the manager caught my eye and asked "wrong wine?" A moment later my waiter grabbed the wine and swooped away, not even waiting to hear a word from me.
None of the answers that I come up with make me happy. Did they think I would not know the difference and substituted a much inferior wine? They could have at least substituted a similar wine.
Anyway, they seemed to know without asking that I had "caught om." I thought the last glass of wine would be comped, but alas it was not. So beware of by the glass orders.

• Visited July 2014
“What a find in the ATL Airport! ”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2014 via mobile

One Flew South is by far the best airport restaurant I have ever eaten at.

The setting was as nice as it was going to get in an airport. The service was top notch and friendly.

The beer/wine selection was nice and the shrimp and grits I had were superb!

Cheltenham, United Kingdom
“The best place to savour a moment in a busy airport”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2014

This place has become our favourite stop-over between flights. How can you beat fabulous sushi, pulled suck sandwiches, and the finest cocktails to grace your palate served with a huge smile, massive savvy, and plenty of finesse thanks to head bartender Tiffanie Barriere. Sit at the bar and be at home. My husband and I wish we could hub through Atlanta more often!

• Visited July 2014