“Upscale airport dining”

Cuisines: Sushi
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 22, 2013

Excellent service, great food, good wine list, nice ambiance. Among my favorites are pork belly and duck.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

It was great experience to have lunch in that restaurant. The service was efficient with a nice variety of drinks. We had soup, sushi, and as entrée a pork very well prepared. The place is really a good place before to flight. I was glad to refuse the food from the airplane.

Reviewed October 21, 2013

A pleasant surprise at the Atlanta airport. Food and service were excellent. The atmosphere was very restful after and not rushed, but no worry about getting to your next flight.

Reviewed October 19, 2013

no matter your gate, head to E terminal at ATL for a meal. I thoroughly enjoyed my lavender layover cocktail; and the Mussels with edamame and bok choy (more bok choy please!) was a mild spice, warm comfort dish. Okay, my arugula pear ginger salad was a little overdressed. But, overall a flavor treat for airport food.

Reviewed October 17, 2013

I stumbled onto One Flew South accidentally on some occasion a few years ago while I was in the Atlanta airport. Airport food is not memorable ordinarily, not to mention too often fattening. One Flew South offers sushi, about which I knew little, but loved what I ate. They also had a cheese plate which I have gotten a few times since. In addition, they had a nice selection of scotch whiskeys. Whenever I have enough time in Atlanta, I make it a point to visit One Flew South. My last visit was earlier this month and the quality is always consistently high.