“Great cocktails- high quality food”
Review of One Flew South

One Flew South
Ranked #8 of 3,948 Restaurants in Atlanta
Cuisines: Sushi
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
San Antonio, Texas
“Great cocktails- high quality food”
Reviewed July 18, 2013 via mobile

Nice to find a quality restaurant/ bar in an airport & escape the fast food. Located in Terminal E, One Flew South offers wine, cocktails, sushi bar & sandwiches & several hot entrees. My BLT was delicious came with 5 spice fries. Bar was just voted #1 airport bar. Well worth train ride over from different terminals

Roanoke, Virginia, United States
“This is not typical airport food”
Reviewed July 18, 2013

I can't remember how I stumbled across this gem; must have been a referral. Great sushi, great wine and a great bar scene. It is hard to believe that this restaurant is in the airport and not in a trendy Atlanta suburb. If you don't like sushi there are plenty of other choices including a delicious Kobe beef burger. More than one fellow diner commented on how often they eat here. Even if you are in concourse A or B it is worth the trek to E to eat here. Enjoy.

Kentucky
“Yummy airport food”
Reviewed July 14, 2013

It is unusual for me to have much time in the Atlanta airport, but because of flights changes, I had time to try this place. Good service and delicious food. I had cream of tomato soup - very good -and the Open Faced "Dirty South" sandwich - a taste sensation. The combination of meatloaf, pimento cheese, spinach, egg and bacon was delightful.

Note the automatic 18% tip added to your bill.

Leamington Spa, United Kingdom
“Great eating option at Atlanta airport”
Reviewed July 10, 2013

We decided to avoid airline food and, with some time to spare, eat here before our flight. The food options were very good - interesting, a bit different, and if you like sushi then excellent. We had a starter and a main each and all were excellent. The only criticism was that the bar and food sections did not synchronise their activities - our pre dinner drinks were very slow coming and the wine we wanted with our entrees came when we were half through eating them. Nevertheless it was a very enjoyable meal with nice service and perfect for what we wanted. Unusually good for an airport meal.

Spartanburg, South Carolina
“Get Your Sushi Fix!”
Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

We had a 3 hour layover at ATL. Eating in One Flew South, I felt like I had escaped the craziness of the airport. Cool vibe, relaxing music and outstanding service. I'm pretty picky when I eat sushi, and One Flew South met and exceeded my expectations with the quality and creativity. The only drawback is the price per dish/roll. However it was no more expensive than eating anywhere else in the airport, so I recommend choosing this delicious oasis to any boring TGI Fridays type venue.