“A OASI in the airport”

Cuisines: Sushi
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed February 10, 2013

I have some time to spend in this airport at least once monthly. This is normally my last dinner in the America's land and is a good good-by.
You can chose in a reach menu from Sushi to Pasta but, in particular, let me suggest the Famous Hamburger, one of the best never tasted in my live (and all my collaborators, when are with me, say the same. Definitively: take your time, have a seat and enjoy this restaurant in one of the most strange place that you can imagine (the airport of course).

Reviewed February 10, 2013

As others have said, this is a great dining venue in the ATL airport. Though I travel monthly through ATL, I finally tried this gem. Atmosphere is very nice and does it's best to shield diners from the madness that is ATL airport. Sushi is top grade. Main dishes are imaginative, tasty and offer a southern flare. They do have a burger on the menu but it is Kobe beef and gourmet. Wine list is extensive and everything is available by the glass. While kids are welcome, the menu essentially makes this an adults only venue buy accidental default--this is another plus for those seeking an hour of peace and rest from a busy airport. Do not miss this this place if you have an early arrival at ATL or a decent layover.

Reviewed February 9, 2013 via mobile

Finally had a long enough layover to try OFS, and so glad I did...may be the best sushi I've ever had. Everything is freshly prepared, the service is great...it's everything that others have reported. I'll be back.

Reviewed February 8, 2013 via mobile

Fine dining in an airport - yes! One Flew South is an unexpected pleasure. I found it using my IPhone by asking Siri. Our meal was super - the cauliflower and parsnip soup was a taste sensation. We both had sandwiches - turkey and blt which were excellent. Had the no pineapple upside down cake for dessert and it was very good. Excellent wine list rounded out the dining experience. We thought the service was wonderful. Hope we get tithe Atlanta airport again soon.

Reviewed February 4, 2013

One Flew South is an oasis of quality food, service, and calm in the cacophony of the Atlanta airport. Whenever passing through, we make it a point to get to to OFS in Terminal E for something to eat. Someday I'll have to try an entrée if I can ever get past the pulled duck sandwich, the pork belly sliders, or the BLT. Each one as outstanding as the other. They also have a great sushi menu. Service is excellent and it's away from beeping carts, blaring TV news, and inane recorded announcements about smoking and terrorist threats. Prices are a little high but worth it. An 18% tip is included in the bill.