“Best Pizza and Pasta ever”

Varasano's Pizzeria
Reserve with OpenTable
Varasano's Pizzeria is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #274 of 4,329 Restaurants in Atlanta
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Buckhead
Cross street: Colonial Homes Drive
Reviewed June 20, 2016

We had a family lunch in this restaurant that was amazing. We had my 16-month old grandson with us and your staff was so good to him as he visited other customer's tables. The restaurant is clean, the food is amazing and we loved your staff and manager. We had a horrible experience at the Chinese Restaurant right up the street and thankfully ended up in Varasano's. Trust me we will be back.

Date of visit: June 2016

Reviewed May 9, 2016

Get advice from the waiter about staggering your pizza orders. We had a large party of nine. Our table handled our party nicely.

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed March 28, 2016

I like all type of pizzas but can't say this is one of them, the crust was burn and the slice was so thin you could almost see through it.it had no flavor .

1  Thank luis g
Reviewed March 17, 2016 via mobile

This review is for the Perimeter Mall location.
My co-worker and I ordered separate pizzas, which when considering there were only a couple of tables occupied at 11:30AM, it took almost 25 minutes to bring our pizzas to our table. I noticed someone came in for a 10 pizza take out order, and she left 10 minutes before the staff brought us our orders.
When I tried to pick up a slice, all the ingredients slid completely off the extremely thin and floppy undercooked "crust" which had it cooked any longer the edges would have been completely burned.

How does the manager or staff, who never came by our table to ask how meal was going, expect anyone to even attempt to pick up a slice and get it to one's mouth when it falls apart in hand.
To add insult to injury, they charge $19 for a "specialty" pizza with less than a dollar's worth of toppings.
I now understand why there weren't many tables taken at the height of lunch time.
I had tried the original location about a year ago and thought the pizza was ok, but hardly worth the asking price.

My advise... Go anywhere else for pizza!

I think of several restaurants which charge this much for lunch, you can be blown away by the quality, not baffled by the poor excuse for artisan pizza.

1  Thank DrVino52
Reviewed March 7, 2016

we were looking for a very good pizza restaurant and found in in midtown Atlanta.Simple menu with good appetizers , amazing pizza combinations, a few pasta choices and drinks. Sounds like a perfect place! Their pizza is a very thin crust and slightly charred.first we had the CAPRESE SALAD Vine Ripe Tomato, Mozzarella, Basil and Aged Balsamic Vinegar and SALUMI PLATTER Thinly Sliced Italian Cured Meats & a variety of Traditional Accompaniments. Had a hard time deciding on which pizza so we got 2 of them. BACON PEPPADE Traditional Margherita di Bufala with Peppadews, American Bacon & Grilled Onions and CARAMELIZED ONION Sweet Onions with a sharp Emmenthaler Cheese. Both were excellent . We were too full to try their Gelato or Cannoli.

1  Thank JMICHAEL