“All about the pizza...”

Varasano's Pizzeria
Reserve with OpenTable
Varasano's Pizzeria is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #384 of 3,929 Restaurants in Atlanta
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Buckhead
Cross street: Colonial Homes Drive
Alpharetta, Georgia
“All about the pizza...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

No surprise that the pizza here is great. its a little more pricey than your typical purveyor but the quality of the ingredients is top notch. I don't recommend bringing the kids as they wont really appreciate the $16 pie.

• Visited April 2013

SC
“awesome pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 3, 2013

I'm already looking forward to my next trip to Atlanta just so I can eat here. We arrived 20 minutes early for our reservation and we seated promptly even though the place looked full. Pizzas are large but very thin. Incredible dough. I'm not huge on white pizzas but the mozza and coppa is great. We also tried the margherita pizza and added pepperoni. The sauce is tremendous. I'd highly recommend!

• Visited March 2013
Kentucky
“Loved it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 1, 2013

All four diners in our party loved it, including one foodie.

A MUST: Get a salad with your pizza. We had 3 different salads, the caesar, house and the spinach. Each of us said they were the best salads we'd ever had. The dressings are to die for!

We got 3 different pizzas. The foodie loved the buffalo milk mozzarella. My favorite was the carmelized onion. All were outstanding, and very light. You'll need to order more than you think!

One more plus: Great by-the-glass wine selection.

One slight complaint: Not a great speciality beer selection.

Overall: OUTSTANDING!

Powder Springs, Georgia
“AWESOME”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 29, 2012

We did brunch today a party of 12. Seating was quick, waitress was outstanding. She made the best bellinis, mimosas. We order our food it all came out together and was great. The blueberry pancakes were light, the FRENCH TOAST is to die for for! Nana's Sunday gravy is a two day meal with lots of meatballs. Darn I wanted desert to go and forgot about it! Pizza was over the top good as well as the o,letters and calzone. We all said we will come back.

Spring Hill, Tennessee
“Finally Tasted the Pizza I've Been Making...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 25, 2012

Was excited to try Verasano's based on the fact that I've followed this guy's website for the last 5 years. Not being able to find real pizza since I moved from NY to TN 5 years ago, I discovered Jeff's website and knowing the detail he puts into making the perfect pie, I figured I had to try his restaurant as I was in Atlanta for the weekend. They did not disappoint. Perfectly charred crust with high quality cheese and a nice sauce made this a perfect pizza. Would recommend this place to anyone looking for the "vera pizza napoletana".