“Good Hospitality”

Ranked #124 of 171 Hotels in Atlanta
Augusta, Georgia
“Good Hospitality”
Reviewed November 12, 2012

Stayed for one night and left my car at the property and took the shuttle to catch my flight. Had the oppurtunity to meet GM, Sales Director Liam,, Jennette and the property owner. They were all nice. Room accomodation was good.Since I had an earlier flight didn't get to use the Breakfast. Shuttle driver dropped me off, and picked me up upon arrival.Overall experience was good.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
Houston, Texas
Reviewed October 24, 2012

Comfort Suites is always my go-to hotel everywhere in the USA. The staff gave me deactivated key TWICE. Then, they charged my credit card not once but TWICE. They made me call my bank to cancel their mistake. The rooms were below average for the price tag. My first time here will be my last.

Room Tip: Staff is inept so I would recommend going to other Comfort Suites in the area.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business

Travelers are raving about these Atlanta hotels

Savannah, Georgia
Reviewed October 8, 2012

My family and I stayed here this past weekend while I was in town for a weekend conference. The rooms are large and clean and we expecially enjoyed the pool. The breakfast area was a little crowded and the food staff overwhelmed but that was understandable given the amount of people trying to be served at one time. The airport shuttle worked great for us an the driver was very hospitable. The only complaint was that the heated pool seemed a little too hot...hotter even than the hot tub so we didn't let the kids swim for long but we all still enjoyed it. I plan to stay at this hotel again in the future.

Room Tip: Try to get a room on the south side of the building and further from the elevator. Close to the ele...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Oregon City, Oregon
Reviewed September 20, 2012

My husband and I stayed here for one night and wanted to be close to the airport. After much reviewing I chose this hotel because of the previous reviews. I'm so glad I did! This hotel was very clean and the staff was so friendly. Upon check in we were offered fresh chocolate chip cookies and lemonade. We had a king suite with a jacuzzi whirlpool tub and our room was large and so nice. The price was right too! I would definitely recommend this hotel for anyone wanting a clean, comfortable room while in Atlanta with close proximity to the airport. We also went upstairs to the roof top restaurant and bar and we had front row seats to the planes taking off and landing. Thank you for the pleasant stay at your hotel!!!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Ooltewah, Tennessee
Reviewed September 20, 2012 via mobile

I booked a stay at this hotel before my flight the next day and I was extremely satisfied. I added the shuttle service as well.
Upon check in, we had a bit of an issue with our reservation so the clerk upgraded us to a suite at no extra charge because of the inconvenience.
The complimentary breakfast was nice since it was a bit more than just toast and coffee.
The shuttle service is what made me choose this hotel. We purchased the package so that we could park our vehicle at no extra charge while we were on our trip. The shuttle runs every half hour on the hour. My husband and I were the only ones on our shuttle so we got to the airport with no delay and were dropped off right at our airline check in desk. Extremely pleasant experience.
I highly recommend this hotel and would stay here again. Great value for the money with no headache having to park at the airport. The shuttle was a great perk.

• Stayed September 2012
Southeast
Reviewed September 13, 2012

I booked this hotel for an overnight stay between trips in and out of the Atlanta airport. The room was clean, the bed comfortable, and the airport shuttle was quick and convenient. I would stay here again if I needed to be close to the airport.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed August 24, 2012

Hotel staff was excessively kind and rooms were clean and at a great price.
The pillows were so very comfy and the tv had movies to rent that were still in theater. The bath tub was very large, clean and the shower head was of luxury quality.

• Stayed August 2012
Also consider these accommodations in or near Atlanta
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Atlanta Airport North
Homewood Suites by Hilton Atlanta Airport North
Best Western Plus Atlanta Airport-East
Best Western Plus Hotel & Suites Airport South
Quality Inn & Suites
Quality Inn & Suites
#119 of 171 in Atlanta
Ramada Atlanta Airport East/Forest Park

Been to Comfort Suites Atlanta Airport? Share your experiences!