“Always dependable!”

Ranked #126 of 173 Hotels in Atlanta
Athens, Georgia
“Always dependable!”
Reviewed October 18, 2011

We stay here before our early morning flights out of the Atlanta airport. We are always guaranteed a quiet, clean room, a great breakfast, a timely shuttle, a competitive rate and parking while we are away. I have never been disappointed after many, many stays!

Room Tip: It might be good to avoid staying adjacent or under the restaurant, though we have never had a probl...
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank Debra D

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
Knoxville, Tennessee
Reviewed September 15, 2011

We needed a place to stay and leave our car while out of the country. We found this Comfort Suites in Atlanta that offered a safe place to leave your car, a convenient shuttle to the airport, and a nice breakfast. The pictures of the hotel were only "ok" and the price was excellent so we weren't expecting much, but it was suprisingly fantastic. The beds were comfortable as were the pillows. The shuttle leaves at regular intervals. The driver was ontime and courteous. This was a much better option for our family than using a "park and ride" near the airport.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank Christy L
Sicklerville, New Jersey
Reviewed August 30, 2011

The room was nice but the staff was unfriendly. There was no "southern hospitality" what so ever! Was billed incorrectly but the manager Darrell was very helpful and resolved the matter immediately and was very gracious.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
Southern Indiana
Reviewed July 26, 2011

We stayed here as a stop over on our way home from Disney. Looked nice on the outside and in the lobby area. When we got off the elevator to our 3rd floor room, the carpets were very stained. There were black marks and white splotches on the carpets all down the hallway. Our room door had something oily smeared all over the door. I was too tired by this point to complain to management. But I hated the "dirty" feeling I had the rest of the evening.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank Ariel7303
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
Reviewed June 28, 2011

I stayed at this hotel because it was near the Atlanta airport and I had a fairly early flight the next morning. They have a free shuttle to and from the airport, and I got a good price through TripAdvisor, so I figured it'd be fine. And it would have been — if the air conditioning had worked properly. The bed was comfortable, the coffeemaker worked, there was a separate desk for my computer, and the suite was comfortably large. But the air conditioning units cycle on for a short while and then cycle off, and it's impossible to set them so that they cool the room to where you set them. (I'd guess that my room was 78-80F, although the setting read lower, and I would have been satisfied with 75-76.) I didn't sleep well because I was uncomfortably warm.

I'd stay here again in a season when I was unlikely to need air conditioning. Otherwise, I would find a place with A/C that works.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled on business
Alabama
Reviewed June 4, 2011

My wife and I stayed here and did the park, sleep and fly thing. The staff was very friendly. The room was nice and clean. The breakfast was free and good. Free airport shuttle. Not a bad deal for what I needed and I will use this hotel again. The few negs were minor, bed uncomfortable, walls a little thin, low water pressure. But a good deal none the less.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled with family
2 Thank Datadude76
Tobaccoville, North Carolina
Reviewed June 3, 2011

I always stay here when I am in town . The rooms are super nice , the service is excellent , the food in the restaurant on the top floor is awesome and not to mention the free continental breakfast is out of this world . Where you expect muffins and cereal , you get eggs , bacon , sausage , waffles , juice , etc. The staff is very professional and make you feel right at home . And all at a very affordable rate !!!! I would suggeset if you are in the Atlanta Airport area , this is the closest to home life that you can get !!!! Hands Down ..... Here is where I will go when traveling in this area !!!

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Atlanta
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Atlanta Airport North
Best Western Plus Atlanta Airport-East
Ramada Atlanta Airport East/Forest Park
Best Western Plus Hotel & Suites Airport South
Homewood Suites by Hilton Atlanta Airport North
Hyatt Place Atlanta Airport North

Been to Comfort Suites Atlanta Airport? Share your experiences!