“Sleep, park and fly was not bad”

Comfort Suites Atlanta Airport
Ranked #123 of 173 Hotels in Atlanta
Alabama
“Sleep, park and fly was not bad”
Reviewed June 4, 2011

My wife and I stayed here and did the park, sleep and fly thing. The staff was very friendly. The room was nice and clean. The breakfast was free and good. Free airport shuttle. Not a bad deal for what I needed and I will use this hotel again. The few negs were minor, bed uncomfortable, walls a little thin, low water pressure. But a good deal none the less.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled with family
2 Thank Datadude76

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
Tobaccoville, North Carolina
Reviewed June 3, 2011

I always stay here when I am in town . The rooms are super nice , the service is excellent , the food in the restaurant on the top floor is awesome and not to mention the free continental breakfast is out of this world . Where you expect muffins and cereal , you get eggs , bacon , sausage , waffles , juice , etc. The staff is very professional and make you feel right at home . And all at a very affordable rate !!!! I would suggeset if you are in the Atlanta Airport area , this is the closest to home life that you can get !!!! Hands Down ..... Here is where I will go when traveling in this area !!!

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Reviewed May 25, 2011

If they replaced the a/c units, I would very much recommend this hotel. Unfortunately, they have the kind of unit that you can't keep the fan on. That means that your room goes from church quiet to a loud several times a night. Not good for a light sleeper.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled on business
Montgomery, Alabama
Reviewed May 11, 2011

My Family And I Stayed At This Hotel In April Of 2011, and It Was The Worst Stay I've Ever Encountered At A Hotel. We Checked In On A Friday Evening And On Saturday Around 11:00 am I Went Down Stairs So Notify The Front Desk That Their Iron Had Ruined My Sons Shorts When I Overheard Another Guest Arguing With The Clerk About His Vehicle Had Been Broken Into On Their Premences.He Also Stated To Her That She Had'nt Notified The Owners Of The Red Truck To Let Them Know That Theirs Had Been Broken Into Also,By This Time I Interfered And Asked The Question What Red Truck. The Guest Pointed At My Vehicle Which Was Parked Right In The Door And Said That One So I Turned To The Clerk And Asked Why Didnt She Notify Us Of This And She Shrubbed Her Shoulders And Stated That She Didnt Know Where To Start On Notifying Anyone Which Is A Very Poor Response And I Stated To Her That She Should've Started By Contacting Every Guest In The Hotel Until She Reached The Owners Of The Vehicles Which Was A Total Of 3 .She Showed No Concern To Us At All From My Understanding Front Desk Was Notified Around 7:30 Am About The Breakins And I Didnt Find Out Until I Went Down Stairs Myself Concerning Another Issue And I Had To Hear It From A Guest That My Vehilce Had Been Broken Into The Only Thing She Kept Saying Was That The Hotel Wasent Liable For Our Vehicles Being Broken Into She Never Offered To Help In Anyway! We Kept Asking For The Manager Which Was Her Sister And She Said The Manager Wouldnt Be In Until Monday But She Was Aware Of The Situation And I Stated To Her That A Situation As Serious As 3 Vehilces Being Broken Into On Their Premences Should've Been Enough Reason For Their Manager To Get Up There. I Had To Call Choice Before The Manager Would Even Come Up There And When She Arrived We Were Asking For Video And When The Camera Guy Arrived He Went To The Back For About 20 Mins And Came Back And Said That He Hit The Wrong Button And It Messed Up The Days That We Needed Which Was Friday And Saturday They Promised Us That They Would Get Someone Up There That Monday And They Would Send Us A Copy Of The Video And I Havent Received It Yet! One Night Stay At This Hotel Costed My Family And I Thousands Of Dollars And I Wouldnt Reccomend Anyone To Stay Here The Customer Service Is Very Very Poor.....

• Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple
3 Thank KENIA8302
Leesburg, Florida
Reviewed March 5, 2011

Spent a weekend at Comfort Suites and experienced a good time with my family without spending too much. The rooms were new, spacious, and clean, although they do stretch the use of the word "suite" because it looks like a normal large hotel room with a small wall in the middle. Loved the indoor pool and hot tub, made the stay much better, especially for the little one. Would definately stay here again.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled with family
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed March 1, 2011

As soon as I missed my shuttle to the hotel the driver called me concerned and I already knew it would be a hotel of great service, which turned out to be true. It was also a plus that the hotel was in a quiet location with extremely comfortable beds and pillows that allowed me to have a great sleep after my long day of conferences.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled on business
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed March 1, 2011

We had a great time when we stayed here for 2011 NSMH National Conference. The staff was very helpful. They let us check in early. The rooms we VERY clean and spacious (great value). We had 2 queens, a work desk, flat screen tv, and couch area. The beds were extremely comfortable! We also enjoyed the hot tub, indoor pool, fitness center, rooftop restaurant, and complimentary FULL breakfast. There was also free wifi in the building and free printing for all guest. The shuttle driver came every 10mins to take us to the airport and from there transportation to various parts of Atlanta was easily accessible. I traveled with a group of 15 people and we all felt right at home!

• Stayed February 2011, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Atlanta
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Atlanta Airport North
Ramada Atlanta Airport East/Forest Park
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek
Best Western Plus Atlanta Airport-East
Best Western Plus Hotel & Suites Airport South
Hyatt Place Atlanta Airport North

Been to Comfort Suites Atlanta Airport? Share your experiences!