“covenient”

Terrace Bistro Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Terrace Bistro Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #848 of 4,038 Restaurants in Atlanta
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Peachtree Street NW
Transit: Peachtree Center stops just south of the front doors of The Ellis Hotel where Terrace is located. Follow signs to Ellis Street from platform.
Description: Enjoy market fresh dining for breakfast, lunch and dinner at the New Terrace Bistro Restaurant located lobby level at the Ellis Hotel in Atlanta GA. Serving delicious American heirloom entrees and supporting local and regional farmers, fishermen and producers. Terrace Bistro captures fresh simple flavors. Savor the pure aroma and tastes of natural and organic ingredients bursting with delicious flavors and sustainably-sourced ingredients, whenever possible. A perfect gathering spot, the Lobby Bar & Lounge offers a light menu and cocktail service.Terrace Bistro offers Market Fresh, Sustainable, Organic whenever possible menu selections.New Menus are now being servedLarge parties of 10 or more, please contact sales
Reviewed August 22, 2012

I go there to lunch when I am in the peachtree building, the food is acceptable, fast, and the staff are accomodating

Reviewed August 19, 2012

Very nicely appointed decor. Flavorful food. Pleasant service (Paarth). We will definitely return again soon. It is also centrally located in Downtown in close proximity to local attractions and destinations. Enthusiastically recommended.

Reviewed August 16, 2012

I've eaten at Terrace several times, and enjoyed my meal. My most recent dinner there was no exception. I had scallops while my friends had roast chicken and coconut curry soup. All of us enjoyed our selections so much that we happily finished them even though we had said earlier that we were just going to have a "light" dinner.
My friends also had wine with their meals. One remarked that he wished there were more wine selections. The by-the-glass options seemed a bit limited to him. Buying a bottle just for himself wasn't an option since we were on a brief business trip.
Also, service was excellent. We were allowed to comfortably linger after our meals so we could continue our conversation. Our server was attentive but did not hover. I can recommend Terrace if you're looking for a sophisticated environment for dinner, whether for business or pleasure.

Reviewed August 11, 2012

Heard great things about breakfast at The Terrace. I tried it and it was just ok. The restaurant is lovely and clean but the service was bad.... I was there at an odd time and everyone was more interested in cleaning and setting up for lunch than waiting on me. The menu emphasizes use of locally grown foods. I didn't see anything much in the way of this. However the potatoes were delicious. Might be a better fit for lunch or dinner!

Reviewed July 2, 2012

Ate on the terrace overlooking Peachtree Street. The food was good, but pricey. Not sure I would pay for that again. Great service however and Asia made us feel welcome.