“Well planned and well,staffed for help, and flow....”
Review of High Museum of Art

High Museum of Art
Ranked #9 of 292 things to do in Atlanta
More attraction details
Owner description: This stunning, porcelain-enameled building was designed by famed architect Richard Meier and is rivaled only by the art inside. Featuring American, European and African art, as well as decorative art and photography, the High Museum boasts a permanent collection of over 11,000 pieces, many of which can be viewed from different levels of the four-story, glass atrium.
Reviewed August 12, 2014

We travel to Atlanta to see the dream cars exhibit this week. What a great and worthy trip! This exhibit was uniquely displayed, well organized, and enhanced by audio and visual iPod use if desired. The museum itself had excellent restaurants and Café offerings. Staff was friendly and helpful. The modern art museum on floor three was wonderful spacious and cool. A great visit all around, wish I could've seen more! Do go!

1  Thank MESAllentownPA
There are newer reviews for High Museum of Art

Reviewed August 12, 2014

Really neat cars but only about a dozen. Went to see the rest of the museum since the car exhibit only took a few minutes. Was very pleasantly surprised

Reviewed August 12, 2014

I visited the High to see the "Dream Cars" exhibit. It was outstanding! For a car guy this exhibit was Nirvana. I heard several people, who weren't automobile enthusiasts, say that they enjoyed it as well. I also took the opportunity to view some of the other exhibits at the High. I found it to be an excellent museum. The crowds were large, but the museum staff handled things in a pleasant, friendly and courteous manner. I was particularly impressed with the programs they had for children on the Saturday that I visited. I was also impressed with some of the coming exhibits. I have already arranged my schedule so that I can come back for at least two or three exhibits. Overall, I found the High to be well worth the time and effort. You may want to plan a bit of extra time for parking because it can be hard to find, depending on the time of day and day of the week.

Reviewed August 11, 2014

My boyfriend and I recently went to the Concept Cars exhibit at the High Museum with his sister and brother-in-law. They had seen the exhibit already but were happy to go back with us. We were short on time and raced through but it was still worth it.

Between parking, waiting on the ticket purchase line, and waiting on the ticket holders line, we probably spent 20-25 minutes, and we hurried. (The "will call" line looked to be moving at about the same speed.) We were surprised to learn on line that each person with a Bank of America card (the person named on the card) got free admission--apparently that was because it was the first full weekend of the month (http://www.high.org/Press/Press-Releases/2009/July/High-Museum-of-Art-Joins-Bank-of-America-Museums-on-Us-Program.aspx). That saved us 1 admission.

We only had time for the concept cars exhibit. I'd like to go back next time I'm in Atlanta and see more of the museum!

Reviewed August 9, 2014

Wow - Amazing works of Art. This was mine and my daughters first time visiting the High Museum of Arts. This made our first day here in Atlanta wonderful.

Been to High Museum of Art? Share your experiences!