“Diego and Frida show is great”
Review of High Museum of Art

High Museum of Art
Ranked #10 of 292 things to do in Atlanta
More attraction details
Owner description: This stunning, porcelain-enameled building was designed by famed architect Richard Meier and is rivaled only by the art inside. Featuring American, European and African art, as well as decorative art and photography, the High Museum boasts a permanent collection of over 11,000 pieces, many of which can be viewed from different levels of the four-story, glass atrium.
Reviewed March 5, 2013

The hang was coherent but the facsimiles of famous murals by Diego detracted from the originals. I like the building and disliked the lack of passion in the contemporary art displayed

Reviewed March 5, 2013

Liked the Museum. Laid out nicely. I do like the special attrations they bring in several times a year from other museums

Reviewed March 4, 2013

Saw the Frida and Diego exhibit this weekend. Crazy crowded - wish the High would stage visitors by the hour (we called to ask about reservations but none were offered). GREAT exhibit, however. Will return but n ot on the weekend.

Reviewed March 4, 2013

My husband, daughter and I went to the High on 3/3 to see the Diego and Frida exhibit. I was extremely impressed with the exhibit, the audio stories and the ease of moving through the exhibit. We plan on going back again before it leaves. We actually became members of the High while we were down there which is well worth the extra money. Our next visit will pay for the membership fee for the year.

Reviewed March 1, 2013

The High is not the Louvre or even the Art Institue (Chicago), but its a nice museum. Went for the special exhibit and it was very interesting. I even learned a lot of things that I hadn't known about her.