“Perfect place for a special event”

The Warren City Club
Ranked #1,074 of 4,311 Restaurants in Atlanta
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: A refuge in the Highlands, The Warren is a private city club set in a turn-of-the-century building above the bustle of the popular Virginia-Highland neighbourhood, serving continental cuisine, refreshing libations and a tempting wine list. Designed to unite the historic qualities of the building with a selection of elegant new additions, the interior of The Warren consists of aged brick walls, high ceilings with exposed beams and cosy seating areas with stylish furniture. There are also five wood burning fireplaces and an art collection featuring works by regional artists. With a dining area, a lounge with intimate vignettes, a secluded private room and a third level garden terrace graced with a sweeping view of the Atlanta city skyline, The Warren offers its members and guests an experience to remember.
Reviewed October 8, 2015

My sister and niece and I hosted a baby shower at the Warren on Sunday afternoon. It was cozy and warm, the food was fabulous and it was great to work with Kristi and her staff to create a lovely event. They did everything we asked for set-up and our guests loved it. The Warren is definitely my Atlanta spot to host a party!

Date of visit: October 2015

Reviewed July 5, 2015 via mobile

Enjoyed a delicious brunch, great patio and bottomless mimosas. Our server Jeremiah, was knowledgeable about the menu and directed us towards the oysters and grits. DELICIOUS!

Date of visit: July 2015
kweatl, Owner at The Warren City Club, responded to this reviewResponded July 7, 2015

Thank you so much for your lovely review! Jeremiah is a treat. So glad you enjoyed the Oysters and Grits; it is one of our many specialties. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed June 28, 2015 via mobile

Enjoyed the ambiance of this venue. Bar service was exceptional but food service was slow. Food was delicious, just not very large portions. Staff tore down while party was going on. Could've been because time was up, but awkward.

Date of visit: June 2015
kweatl, Owner at The Warren City Club, responded to this reviewResponded June 30, 2015

Hello and thank you so much for your review! We really appreciate your feedback. What a great group of people and the families were just awesome! This was one of the best decorated rehearsal dinner we have hosted. There were lots of keepsakes and breakable items to get safely back to the hostess after the party was over, so the break down seemed more cumbersome that we normally like. However, I think it was well worth it for such a beautiful night.

Reviewed March 8, 2015

So a group of ladies and I had scheduled a brunch with the restaurant weeks in advance. Part of the draw was the $10 bottomless mimosas! When we arrived for the brunch, early we were first told that they were out of gravy for any dish that involved biscuits and gravy. We all placed orders for mimosas (choice of cranberry, orange and pineapple) and proceeded to wait. About 20 minutes later the waitress came back to the table to say they were all out of all the juices except orange. We asked for orange, she returned t o say they were out of champagne, but had a premixed orange mimosa and guaranteed us that the rest of the mix would go to our table of 12 ladies. To make a long story short, we all got one glass and then no more. I was told the grits were poorly seasoned and tasted like cream, it took forever to get refills on water and drinks, all the orders were continuously mixed up or came out wrong, and when the bills came, many were wrong.
That being said, my salmon sandwich was fine, but the fruitcup was almost all honeydew melon which i had asked that they not use much of. I have heard that they have had better days, but this was a very off day so i have to give this experience 2 or 2.5.

Date of visit: March 2015
1  Thank EyeObserve
kweatl, Owner at The Warren City Club, responded to this reviewResponded March 10, 2015

Thank you kindly for your review. We were aware of this experience and had contacted the reviewer outside of Trip Advisor on Monday before we received notice of the review on Tuesday. Our response is enclosed here (names redacted):

On Mon, Mar 9, 2015 at 12:57 PM, The Warren City Club Event Management Team <booking@thewarrencityclub.com> wrote:

Good morning. I wanted to email you my sincere apology for your less than standard experience yesterday. I would like to give you and each of your guests who dined with us a ... gift certificate for brunch, so that you can come back for the stellar service and food quality we have become known for. I am happy to email or mail the certificates to you and your guests. If you would like to come back as a group, I can also facilitate that.

Again, please accept my apology for the confusion, lack of product and disjointed service ... we provided. I assure you that I have taken the necessary steps to correct the issues that caused the breach in service, and I am just so disappointed that you did not have the fabulous experience we normally deliver with ease. I hope you and your friends will use the gift certificates to come back and let us give you the Warren treatment we are known for.

Thank you in advance for your time.

Best regards,
Kristi Warren Evans,
The Warren City Club
Via mobile communicator.

Reviewed June 17, 2014 via mobile

My family and I absolutely love having dinner or brunch at The Warren. This is our go to place to celebrate any and all of our family occasions (including brunch on Easter Sunday)! Our favorite starters are the Seared Ahi Tuna and the Goat Cheese Fritters. As for the entree , at least two of us always order the Captain Crunch Encrusted Salmon or the Warren Burger. For dessert you have to try the Krispy Kreme Donut Bread Pudding. The environment is very welcoming and cozy with great music playing all night and we always see a friendly face right when we walk through the door. The service is wonderful!

Been to The Warren City Club? Share your experiences!