“Best Possible Wedding Experience”

The Warren City Club
Ranked #1,074 of 4,311 Restaurants in Atlanta
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: A refuge in the Highlands, The Warren is a private city club set in a turn-of-the-century building above the bustle of the popular Virginia-Highland neighbourhood, serving continental cuisine, refreshing libations and a tempting wine list. Designed to unite the historic qualities of the building with a selection of elegant new additions, the interior of The Warren consists of aged brick walls, high ceilings with exposed beams and cosy seating areas with stylish furniture. There are also five wood burning fireplaces and an art collection featuring works by regional artists. With a dining area, a lounge with intimate vignettes, a secluded private room and a third level garden terrace graced with a sweeping view of the Atlanta city skyline, The Warren offers its members and guests an experience to remember.
Reviewed June 12, 2014

My husband and I got married here recently and we had a wonderful experience. We had about 80 people and went with heavy hors d'oeuvres and an open bar. The entire staff was fantastic about making sure that everyone had food and drinks all night. Weeks after the wedding, friends and family are still telling me how wonderful the food and service was. Kristi, William, Drea, and the entire staff are pleasures to work with and absolute pros.

Some examples:
1. Our entire party arrived late because we hired a bad bus company. Kristi graciously agreed to extend our evening so that our wedding wouldn't be cut short by a bad bus driver (who obviously had nothing to do with The Warren). I felt myself physically relax the second Kristi met my party out on the sidewalk outside of the Warren to welcome us to the party. Kristi was flexible and understanding - she really got it :)

2. I have a good friend who is gluten-free. Kristi and William gave me menu details so that my friend knew ahead of time what she could eat. More than that, as soon as the staff identified my gluten-free friend, they were attentive to her needs all night. They sure to let her know what she could eat and they even gave her special servings without sauces so she didn't have to worry.

3. We had an open bar and a very "social" group:) Never at one point did anyone wait for a cocktail. The staff was perfectly attentive without hovering. They were all gracious and extremely competent.

4. The food was delicious. The seared tuna was everyone's favorite. Get the seared tuna.

Literally – I’m still hearing about what a great time everyone had. From the instant we reached The Warren, everything was perfect. I couldn’t have asked for anything more and I wouldn’t have changed a thing.

Date of visit: May 2014
kweatl, Owner at The Warren City Club, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2014

Thank you so much for your review. It was a pleasure having you and your family at The Warren for such a special occassion. We absolutely love helping with wedding receptions, and yours was especially fun. We hope to see you again very soon!

Best regards,
Kristi Warren Evans
Owner

Reviewed May 23, 2014

The Warren is definitely my go to Brunch spot in Atlanta. I have been multiple times and have had the pleasure of trying most of the items on the Brunch menu and dinner menu. While you really can't go wrong with any of the choices, my favorite has to be the Huevos Rancheros...and as a Southern California native, that's saying a lot! Also, if you're into Bloody Mary's, theirs is a MUST. They create their mix in house and it will knock your socks off, it is so good. The staff was friendly and knowledgeable and the chef came out to greet guests multiple times, which I always find very pleasing when I'm visiting a restaurant.

Date of visit: May 2014

Thank you so much for your kind words. We love making our guest happy with good fod and great service! We hope to see you again for brunch and dinner during the week.

Best regards,
Kristi Warren Evnas

Reviewed May 23, 2014

What a treat to have brunch at the Warren! The food was excellent and the choices were just what we were looking for. The Warren is a lovely place with a great view and even better staff and food. The crab cakes were amazingly tasty and I like the during the week menu as well! I will be taking some friends for brunch again in just a couple of weeks and can't wait to experience it again.

Date of visit: May 2014

Thank you for taking time to write such a glowing review. We truly enjoy making our guests happy with delicious food and drink! We hope to see you again very soon either for brunch or dinner during the week!

Best regargs,
Kristi Warren Evans
Owner

Reviewed May 17, 2014 via mobile

Service is awesome. Food okay. Prices reasonable. Wish I could say more but I left with an average inpression.

Reviewed May 1, 2014 via mobile

I had dinner with a friend and the fish was excellent. The environment was cozy and the staff was friendly.

Date of visit: April 2014

Been to The Warren City Club? Share your experiences!