“Good food, nice atmosphere”

Copeland's Cheesecake Bistro
Ranked #839 of 4,030 Restaurants in Atlanta
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Atlantic Station
Cross street: State Street
Reviewed January 9, 2013

This restaurant is located in Atlantic Station and is a nice place after walking around that area air taking in a movie. The drinks are very good. The menu is a little limited for my taste, but the food is pretty good. Some of the tables are a little too close together and I would also say eat there early if you don't want to wait on a Friday or Saturday night as the place gets crowded.

Reviewed January 5, 2013 via mobile

I ate here for lunch on 12/30/2012 with a co worker. We parked the car in the parking deck and were done eating within an hour and was back in the car headed to our destination. I have been there quite a few times but I've never written about it. Considering the Falcon's had a game and lots of people were in town for the Chick Fila Bowl I was impressed with how quickly we were served. I had the Gourmet Burger and my co worker had a burger wrap of some sort, hopefully the photo will attach. My burger was awesome and I wondered if I could re create it myself.... Not likely.

Reviewed January 4, 2013 via mobile

The restaurant was not very busy, but it took close to an hour to get our food. The food was overcooked and did not taste good. The waitress never checked on us or asked if we needed anything. It was a bad choice for lunch.

Reviewed January 1, 2013

We decided to check out Atlantic Station and get a bite to eat. We'd never been to a Copeland's so we thought we would try it out. It was around 5pm but we still had to wait about 15 minutes to be seated. My husband ordered the Jambalya Pasta and I had the Parmesan Crusted chicken. They were both good. Everything is ala carte. We got an order of garlic bread for $1.50. The restaurant was nicely decorated and had a good feel to it. Even though it was crowded, the noise level was tolerable. They do have a loyalty club. Sign up before you visit and get a $10 coupon off a $25 purchase. http://assets.fbmta.com/clt/cplnds/lp/join/join.asp

Reviewed December 24, 2012

Lunch was great today. Our Food Ambassador, Danielle, was awesome. Her personality along with the freshness of the food will definitely cause us to return. Danielle's lunch recommendation was right on point. The three of us shared a crab & crawfish bake and for lunch the jumbo buffalo wings and the chicken, shrimp and sausage penne. All dishes were great and more than enough. The wings really were jumbo and they were really whole wings. Eight jumbo wings could easily feed two or three.