“Ehh....”

Cuisines: American
Neighborhood: Little Five Points
Neighborhood: Little Five Points
Reviewed September 20, 2012 via mobile

This place is very poor. One time i saw a cockroach and a wasp and a himeless man came up to me and asked me for change. The lemon pepper wings and tater tots are the bomb.com i recomend but not highly

Reviewed June 12, 2012

Stopped off at this old-time restaurant to get a malt. We also had burritos to eat and these were great. Good, friendly service. Would definitely recommend this place.

1  Thank Travelmad-uk
Reviewed March 4, 2012

Its near the office and dine for lunch often they have great gyro and burgers there fryed chicken is to die for nice employees and clean place to dine for breakfast and lunch

Reviewed January 27, 2012

I grew up in Decatur and often frequented Zesto's as a teenager. As an adult, I often took visitors there and to the Varsity for taste comparisons on the chili dogs. My view was that on some days, I like Zesto's foot long hotdog much better than the chili dogs at the Varsity. A footlong all the way was a thing of joy.

I went to Zesto's this past Saturday and placed an order for a footlong and a rootbeer. My food was placed under the warming lights very quickly and there it sat for 10+ minutes because the folks were too busy texting on their phones. One even looked up and saw me standing there. Finally, the cook looked out front and yelled for someone to pick up the food. Finally, she came around the counter and read the lazy idiots the riot act. Dey be making dey mamas proud. My footlong was cold and the bun so soggy that it fell apart. This happened at the one on Ponce de Leon.

1  Thank 1NCfoodie
Reviewed January 5, 2012

inexpensive eats with prices, food, and decor that provide flashbacks from long ago. I've been going since I was 3 years old and little has changed...except the video games are gone.

If you're a fan of wet walnuts on your ice cream...they are here!

Been to Zesto? Share your experiences!