“Great Theatre - Wonderful Performances”
Review of Alliance Theatre

Alliance Theatre
Ranked #60 of 293 things to do in Atlanta
More attraction details
Owner description: Theater located in the Woodruff Arts Center.
Reviewed August 28, 2012

I've been to the Alliance several times and I would say there isn't one performance that I haven't liked there. The theatre is comfortable, the accoustics are good and the shows are always professional!

Reviewed August 16, 2012

Would not have known of this place if my daughter hadn't received the Hank Aaron Chasing Your Dream Award. Though in the downtown area of Atlanta with all the traffic. By all means do get to the place and have yourself and experience of a life time

Reviewed August 9, 2012

Great venue for theatres, we've been to numerous shows and have always been glad we went. There have been some big names here over the years and it's cool to see the people in person (albeit from a distance) that you had seen on TV and in movies. The Alliance Theatre consistently ranks on our favorite places to go.

Reviewed August 7, 2012

If you are in Atlanta, this is the place to go. It is located near the High Museum of Art. My wife and I saw Phylicia Rashad starring in Medea (the Greek tragedy not Tyler Perry in drag). Add dinner and you have a perfect evening.

Reviewed June 21, 2012

Have enjoyed all of the performances at the Alliance, however, the $5 per-ticket fee to print the tickets yourself is simply outrageous.

6  Thank Mandalay R