Review Highlights
Amazing performance

I was in town visiting and hoping to catch a performance of the ASO. The only one I could get to... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
415gut
Santa Barbara, California
Mystery Science Theater 3000 Live Show

My husband and I came to Atlanta specifically for the Mystery Science Theater 3000 Live Show and it... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

from $25.00
from $69.00
from $58.99
More Info
All reviews classical music woodruff arts center guest conductor glee club sang beautifully buying tickets take pictures across the street a lot of fun aso acoustics venue soloist instruments beatles beethoven performers
Reviewed June 16, 2013

I grew up going to the symphony. But after getting married 15 years ago and having kids, life got in the way. I returned Saturday evening with my husband and kids (14 and 11) and fell in love all over again. I was concerned about parking, but we used the Woodruff lot that has an elevator directly to symphony hall. The staff and volunteers were incredibly friendly and some of the musicians greeted us as we entered. World class music. World class experience. Will return again very soon.

1  Thank DisneyDawgRN
Reviewed May 23, 2013

Woodruff arts center has been remodeled to an extent and mixes old and new architecture. Too bad symphony hall was not remodeled-very dated looking and sound is not so great.
Symphony performace was excellent though

Reviewed May 23, 2013

Loved this performance. It was my first time at the symphony and I would definitely return. What made the trip even better is there was a groupon or living social (can't remember which) that had discounted tickets. Only rule when going to the symphony, is remember it is downtown and parking is expensive but well worth the trip.

Reviewed May 18, 2013

Always enjoyable to hear some great music in a nice theatre. We try to go at least once a year - well worth the cost.

Reviewed May 9, 2013

Sunday afternoon performance was sensational. It was relaxing, fun and the staff was exceptionally helpful and nice. Glad to see so many children attending as well.