“Always a good time!”

Atlanta Symphony Orchestra
Ranked #52 of 286 things to do in Atlanta
More attraction details
Owner description: Located in the Woodruff Arts Center, this is the famed symphony orchestra of Atlanta.
Chester, Ohio
48 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 56 helpful votes
“Always a good time!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 23, 2013

A great way to spend some time in Atlanta ---- hanging out with the ASO!! The tickets are generally reasonable, the performers - excellent. I'm never disappointed!

Visited August 2012

Lewes, Delaware
36 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Innovative performances, something for every age.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 19, 2013

We have been to classical, pops, movies with the symphony playing in the background, They really do a great job trying to engage the community. We ended up buying season tickets, we were enjoying it so much and you are able to exchange for another date if something comes up. They are so nice about it and make it easy. Lovely hall, comfortable seating, just can't go wrong supporting this great institution. Supporting the arts, when they are like this is such a pleasure.

Visited November 2012
Fayetteville, GA
55 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 77 helpful votes
“Symphony”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 20, 2013

My husband was given the tickets as a gift. We would not have considered buying tickets ourselves. We were pleasantly surprised and thoroughly enjoyed the performance. We will return.

Sautee Nacoochee, Georgia
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 52 helpful votes
“Excellent.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 20, 2013

Still, despite their quality, I attend infrequently. I have never been disappointed.
The deterrent to frequent attendance is Atlanta traffic.

Visited October 2012
Milan, Italy
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Excellent performances”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 15, 2013

I went many times to see the Atlanta Symphony Orchestra. The phantom of the Opera was my favorite as well as The King and I... If you like opera, I recommend you it.

Visited October 2012