“Weekend in ATL”

Vickery's Bar & Grill - Glenwood Park
Ranked #710 of 4,021 Restaurants in Atlanta
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 25, 2014 via mobile

Really nice stop. Was in town visiting my grandson (2) and his parents. They wanted us to try spot for dinner, so we did and loved it.

The food, the service and the ambience was all great. In a really nice are so if you are in the area, please visit them. I will the next time I'm in town.

No one in the group complained about their dish and I really can't say enough about the service. Super!!!!

Reviewed April 14, 2014

The server was very good. Something we consider important for the lunch/dinner experience. Vickery's is located in an area where you can find good street parking. The menu has a lot of really good entrees, salads, burgers, etc. The pecan salad was great, and angus burger was cooked to order and very tasty.

Reviewed October 27, 2013

We went here twice on a recent stay in the area and it was great to be able to share great food with company and not have to shout over the music. We have added this as our local gem if we ever come back to the area on business again.

Reviewed July 2, 2013

We really enjoyed it! The food was good, the service was really good and we left very happy! We will return the next time we're here!

Reviewed May 24, 2013

Vickery's has excellent food and great service. I haven't ever had anything to eat there I didn't like. They have daily specials, good sandwiches and salads. A great stop for lunch.