“Great Italian Food”

Maggiano's Little Italy
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #58 of 4,000 Restaurants in Atlanta
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Cumberland
Cross street: Cobb Parkway
Reviewed November 4, 2013

I always enjoy coming to Maggiano's. The food is always very consistent, you always know what are you getting no matter where you are. This store is very well run, the wait staff was very attentive and polite, even when I was dining alone. I had a reservation and was seated immediately upon my arrival. The dishes I ordered came at the appropriate time, tasted great and the size of each dish was large. Good food at a good price with great service, can't ask for much more.

Reviewed October 9, 2013

Ok, for food alone, I give this place 5 stars. I have tried numerous dishes, and every single one, has been wonderful.
Being italian, cooking italian, having some serious Italian Grandmas' n Aunts cooking where I grew up on Long Island, this place is excellent.
Atmosphere is nice, its casual to elegant, you can dress up, or jeans n shirt. you arent made to feel out of place either way.

Now, service. That actually has been a bit hit and miss. I could go down to 2 stars, except the manager came over, apologized, and handed out several nice gift cards to several of our party ( there was 8 of us, and some dinners arrived after all others were already done ).
Usually, service is 3-4 stars, just average. We have had better luck earlier in the day, when not so crowded.
That is when we have run into "iffy " service", when crowded. They should already have enough staff, as its busy all the time, so why the issue, not sure.
But, not near enough of a problem I would stay away. It isnt ALWAYS a problem, service wise, and food is good every-single-time...

Manga..........

1  Thank DPTazzz
Reviewed September 24, 2013

Every thing about this Restuarant says "we want to wow you". From the time we entered the door until our meal was complete; we were treated to a superior dining experience. The service was excellent; the meal was superb & the cost was fair.

Reviewed September 23, 2013

Our group of four ladies went to the mall because it was across the street from the Galleria Centre...I ordered the famous rigatoni D. It was okay. A little sweet for my taste, but okay. The others in the party enjoyed their meal. Service was good. I think I may have ordered the wrong thing. A friend order the shrimp and crab ravioli... and said it was wonderful. I may try it again but not anytime soon.

Reviewed September 5, 2013

Being from the Northeast, I can be a snob regarding Italian food. Went to Maggiano's with a group and saw it was a chain...and in the mall! I never expected it to be as good as it was. Service was good and the food was excellent and fresh. Even the cheese cake rivals the best in New York.