“Awsome”

Maggiano's Little Italy
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #66 of 3,988 Restaurants in Atlanta
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Cumberland
Cross street: Cobb Parkway
Reviewed July 22, 2013

After a full and busy day, we headed back to the hotel. We decided to stop for dinner on the way in. We cruised the Cumberland Mall lot and saw this Italian restaurant. As we entered, the receptionist was warm and gave us plenty of attention. We were seated quickly and the waiter came by the table and offered explanations of the menu items. The manager even came out because we had told the waiter this was our first visit. The food was delicious and the service was wonderful!

There are newer reviews for Maggiano's Little Italy

Reviewed July 18, 2013

I have to drive to eat at a Maggainos and once again it was worth the drive. Made reservations for a party of six on a Friday night and they sat us upon arriving. Our server was wonderful. Maggianos has the absolute BEST fired zucchini appetizer I have put in my mouth. Spinach salad was delicious and cheesecake the best. I have not found a main dish that just WOWS me but all I have had are very good.

Reviewed July 4, 2013

This was the best food I have every had, starting with the appetizers all the way to the dessert. It's a little pricey but for the amount of food you get it's well worth it. We got the Maggiano's special (I think that's what it's called), there is enough food to feed a family for sure. And then on top of that you get a meal to take home (we had leftovers from the meal we were served. Again definitely a place you want to try if you want Italian.

Reviewed June 27, 2013

We had a wonderful dinner here, professional service, the hostesses at the door where very nice. The food was awesome, service was spot on.
A lot of food!!! This is the place to go if your hungry for great Italian food!! Food was served quick and hot, would go back again!

Reviewed June 24, 2013

Really good food. I don't think I ever had a bad meal. Great atmosphere, usually pretty quiet and kind of romantic. I think good for a first date, not over board. This location is also great because when you are done you can go and walk around the mall.

There is valet parking or you can use the mall lot. Just know on the weekends, you will have to walk, close parking spaces are few and far between.

Been to Maggiano's Little Italy? Share your experiences!