“Go for lunch!”

Cuisines: Brazilian, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: Downtown
Cross street: International St.
Transit: Marta at Peachtree Center
Lithia Springs, GA
“Go for lunch!”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Outstanding Brazilian style steakhouse with special lunch pricing ($20.00) on many of the same, delicious offerings from the dinner menu. Enjoy unlimited meats, sliced by servers at your table and done to your specifications (be sure to mention what your favorite "doneness" is if it's not right when they first arrive with it!). The salad bar has a wide variety of Brazilian sides to compliment your meat choices that include sirloin wrapped in bacon, filet, chicken, sausages, lamb, ribs, flank steak, a "house special" and even grilled pineapple. One of our favorites!

Buckingham, United Kingdom
“Too much choice”
Reviewed April 23, 2013

We went here as group of 8 and had a great time - salad bar was excellent with lots of variety, including stuffed Salmon and a great seafood mix, and the different meats did not stop coming even when we turned our service cards red . Ribs and chicken were the favourites , but Filet Mignon was superb. all cooked to perfection and only room for coffee at the end , so cannot comment on the puddings.A good fun evening was had by all of the group.

Georgia
“Underwhelmed”
Reviewed April 20, 2013

I have always looked forward to going to a Brazilian steak house as I am a meat lover. We went on Easter Sunday because they were offering all of these exotic meats like elk, buffalo, alligator,and quail in addition to their regular meats. I found their meats to be undercooked, under-seasoned, all the while overpriced.The only thing I really enjoyed was the lamb chops.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Kim N
kelowna
“Meat lovers alert!”
Reviewed April 6, 2013 via mobile

This was a great find for a guys basketball weekend in Atlanta. 17 different types of meats brought to your table as much as you want. Every cut of beef you can think of. Lamb. Pork. Ribs. Chicken. Loved all the bacon wrapped meats!! Huge salad bar with fresh salads and a good selection of warm foods. Loved the seafood mix in the salad bar. $21 for just salad bar. $41 for meat and salad bar. Meat lovers feast!

McMinnville, TN
“Great for lunch. Priced right (but high).”
Reviewed March 26, 2013

Located near The World of Coke (which we visited BEFORE coming here), this place was recommended by the friend we were visiting. It was an excellent experience. If you are not familiar with this style of restaurant, basically they have a salad bar (with breads, salads, soups, cheeses, and pasta/seafood combos), and they bring the meat to your table. When I say they bring it to your table, they bring it on poles and carve it at your seat. You get a card at the start that is red on one side (telling the server you do NOT want more meat) and green on the other side (More meat please).

We went at lunch. They had three seafood salads on the bar, rice (which was excellent), two types of bread, and other items (that I did not try). The food they brought out included steaks, chicken, pork sausage, and pineapple; the pineapple greatly satisfied my sweet tooth. The meats pleased all of our party as well.

If it were half price, I would give this five stars and go back every time. At the price it was ($85 including tip for 3 adults and a child), this is priced right; (high for my income, but I got what I paid for).

If I were going to World of Coke, the CNN Center, or the Georgia Aquarium, I would highly recommend this for lunch. It is convenient to the MARTA station nearby.

• Visited March 2013