“Great Food”
Review of Fandangles

Fandangles
Reserve with OpenTable
Fandangles is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #78 of 4,084 Restaurants in Atlanta
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Downtown
Cross street: Andrew Young International Boulevard
Transit: MARTA Peachtree Center - 2 blocks from hotel
Description: Located inside the Sheraton Atlanta Hotel, Fandangles promotes health-conscious Southern evolution food. The menu includes Southern Comforts like the 24-oz Bone-in Rib-eye and The Roasted Corn and Chicken Chowder to items that are a bit lighter fare like our locally sourced House Smoked Trout or our Quinoa Kale salad. We offer an uniquely... Crafted Gluten Free and Vegetarian Menu designed to satisfy any palette. Our beef comes from Cox Farm and Southeast Family Farms and our cheeses from Flat Creek Lodge Creamery and Sweet Grass Dairy. These regional ingredients combined with Chef Marc Suennemann's creativity and skill help make the moments in Fandangles memorable. We have live Jazz every Thursday from 6:30-9:30pm, featuring the Eric Thomas Trio. Fandangles provides a memorable and lasting culinary experience.
Reviewed June 12, 2014

Food was GOOD! Ciara was a great waitress. Hot and fresh
Different items on menu Prices were reasonable. Having a free appetizer as a honor guest was different

Donley F, Manager at Fandangles, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience. We are steadily improving with your help.

I am glad Ciara took care of your needs. She is a fantastic server. I shared the comments with the team and everyone cheered her on!

Chef Marc Suennemann understands the needs of the everyday diner and the foodie. They want the best food, served correctly at a reasonable price. I see from your statement that Chef Marc is heading in the right direction. He is creating a new menu as we speak. When it is finished we would love to have your feedback. Come and See!

Donley

Write a ReviewReviews (1,041)

Reviewed June 11, 2014

I walked into Fandangles in the Altanta Downtown Sheraton. It was delightful from the first step in. My server Viera tailored the meal to fit my wants and dietary needs. Chef Andrew made sure that the dish tasted delicious. Food quality is important to me, but service is even more important. Viera and Andrew made sure that I was pleased with both! I would definitely recommend a trip to this restaurant.

Thank you so much for your feedback. You came a long way to dine with us and I am glad we met your expectations.

I must admit that I watched your dish from preparation to plate and I saw the communication from Viera to Andrew. I with you could have seen the care that went into your dish. I was amazed. I have shared your comments with the team and we all applauded Viera and Andrew.

Chef Marc Suennemann and his team are glad to bring you an attitude of personalization. He recognizes the need to tailor the experience based on your needs and has instilled this in the Culinary and Service teams. Consider us your personal kitchen. We will take care of you. Come and See!

Reviewed June 9, 2014

This restaurant is in the Sheraton Atlantic. The service was superb and the food was great. We had wanted to go out to eat but it was raining so decided to stay in the hotel and were very pleased with the decision.

Donley F, Manager at Fandangles, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2014

Thank you for your comments. I can truly say the rain is our friend!

Chef Marc Suennemann knows that rain may be a factor that brings you, but, he and his team work hard to keep you coming back. I am glad we had the opportunity to serve you. The entire staff at the restaurant sends you a big thank you. We hope to see you in the near future. The new menu is almost complete. Come and See!

Reviewed June 7, 2014

We went to Fandangles because we were at the Sheraton for a conference. It was late ... it was Sunday ... it was convenient. We were pleasantly surprised by the very creative menu. All the members of the party were pleased with their meals. But what really made this a top-notch experience was our server, Tony. With his ready sense of humor, he quickly joined in with our very quirky party and made it a fun night for everyone.

Donley F, Manager at Fandangles, responded to this reviewResponded June 9, 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience. Your comments help us to shape the same opportunity for our future guests.

I will admit that Tony is amazing, he has been nominated several times for GHLA star of the year as a result of his consistent great service. His sense of humor is a bonus. The entire team is grateful to him for his leadership and service.

Chef Marc Suennemann has inspired his team to look beyond the boundaries of a "hotel restaurant" and in doing so, they have learned to provide the best in service whether it is Sunday or any other day. You may have come for convenience, but, I am glad we were able to exceed your expectations with great cuisine and charm. We will always have a table ready for you. Come and See!

Reviewed June 6, 2014

The by far best resturant we been in since we got into Atlanta a week ago. It also funny to google the different meanings of the resturant name.

Donley F, Manager at Fandangles, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2014

Thank you for the compliments. We are glad to be added to your list of "best" Atlanta restaurants.

When you Googled the word "Fandangle" we hope you were fixated on the definition from Merriam-Webster, " an ornate or fantastic ornament". No nonsense there at all!
Chef Marc Suennemann has worked very hard to make this restaurant a jewel to behold and enjoy. Thank you for letting us know we are on the right track. We will continue to get better especially with your input. We hope to keep you coming to visit when you return to Atlanta. Chef is about reveal 20 plus reasons for you to Come and See!

Regards
Donley

Been to Fandangles? Share your experiences!