“Thank you Fandangles & Crystal Jordan”
Review of Fandangles

Fandangles
Reserve with OpenTable
Fandangles is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #78 of 4,084 Restaurants in Atlanta
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Downtown
Cross street: Andrew Young International Boulevard
Transit: MARTA Peachtree Center - 2 blocks from hotel
Description: Located inside the Sheraton Atlanta Hotel, Fandangles promotes health-conscious Southern evolution food. The menu includes Southern Comforts like the 24-oz Bone-in Rib-eye and The Roasted Corn and Chicken Chowder to items that are a bit lighter fare like our locally sourced House Smoked Trout or our Quinoa Kale salad. We offer an uniquely... Crafted Gluten Free and Vegetarian Menu designed to satisfy any palette. Our beef comes from Cox Farm and Southeast Family Farms and our cheeses from Flat Creek Lodge Creamery and Sweet Grass Dairy. These regional ingredients combined with Chef Marc Suennemann's creativity and skill help make the moments in Fandangles memorable. We have live Jazz every Thursday from 6:30-9:30pm, featuring the Eric Thomas Trio. Fandangles provides a memorable and lasting culinary experience.
Reviewed April 3, 2013

I am staying at the Sheraton Atlanta while consulting for a company here in Atlanta. Each morning & night I look forward to breakfast & dinner on the club floor catered by Fandangles. Specifically I want to thank Crystal Jordan. Crystal is a hard worker and takes pride in helping provide a hospitable environment to guests at the Sheraton Atlanta. Retain & promote. 8-). Thank you Crystal.
David Homol

Write a ReviewReviews (1,041)

Reviewed March 29, 2013

We arrived in Atlanta late and jet lagged. The service here made us feel right at home. Quality of the food tremendous especially the Cobb salad. Nice choice of wine and above average hotel restaurant.

Reviewed March 27, 2013

I went to the Sheraton Atlanta for a conference in early March 2013. My friend and I spent some time at Fandangles restaurant and bar. The bar is beautiful and the service is outstanding! We were well cared for by Nicole and Chaiwat, the busy bartenders. They were friendly and helpful. They gave us several recommendations about outside activities and we enjoyed their conversation. Cheers to Nicole and Chaiwat!

Reviewed March 10, 2013

While at a conference being hosted at the Sheraton, I had the opportunity to eat at Fandangles on two occasions. On both days, the service, the food quality, and overall experience was without equal. There's a reason why Fandangles is in the top 5% of restaurants in Atlanta. I had the andouille flatbread on one night, and the second night I had a "Scratch" salad, and the grownup grilled cheese sandwich. Everything was super, but the salad was simply phenomenal. Honestly, it was the best salad I've ever had. The staff at the Sheraton is always attentive to your needs, and coupled with Fandangles, you're guaranteed to have a great stay. Both have my highest recommendation.

Reviewed February 24, 2013

The entire staff was friendly and learned my first name in one day. The food was great and the atmosphere was pleasant. The management staff was helpful to the staff and concerned about customer satisfaction.

Been to Fandangles? Share your experiences!