“Astounded by great service”
Review of Fandangles

Fandangles
Reserve with OpenTable
Fandangles is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #20 of 3,977 Restaurants in Atlanta
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Downtown
Cross street: Andrew Young International Boulevard
Transit: MARTA Peachtree Center - 2 blocks from hotel
Description: Located inside the Sheraton Atlanta Hotel, Fandangles promotes health-conscious Southern evolution food. The menu includes Southern Comforts like the 24-oz Bone-in Rib-eye and The Roasted Corn and Chicken Chowder to items that are a bit lighter fare like our locally sourced House Smoked Trout or our Quinoa Kale salad. We offer an uniquely... Crafted Gluten Free and Vegetarian Menu designed to satisfy any palette. Our beef comes from Cox Farm and Southeast Family Farms and our cheeses from Flat Creek Lodge Creamery and Sweet Grass Dairy. These regional ingredients combined with Chef Marc Suennemann's creativity and skill help make the moments in Fandangles memorable. We have live Jazz every Thursday from 6:30-9:30pm, featuring the Eric Thomas Trio. Fandangles provides a memorable and lasting culinary experience.
“Astounded by great service”
Reviewed October 30, 2012 via mobile

Wife and I found this spot on tripadviser while staying down the street at Hilton Downtown. I can only piggyback on previous outstanding reviews. Our greeting, seating, and initial set up was great. Decor, atmosphere, and menu was very inviting. Table service and filet mignon was perfect. Above and beyond my expectations. Fair price for outstanding dinner! My hat is off to Fandangles.

• Turkish first
“Surprisingly incredible food with extremely accommodating staff.”
Reviewed October 17, 2012

Food was delicuous and perfectly cooked. Great menu. Well selected wine list. Servers are extremely kind and attentive. This is not your average hotel restaurant. Highlight of staying at the Sheraton Atlanta.

Salem, New Hampshire
“Fabulous”
Reviewed October 16, 2012

My wife and I had dinner at Fanangles our waitress Hannah was the best she catered our needs like she was family, Our food and drinks where fantastic but her service was so exceptional she went above and beyond to meet our needs. I recommend the restaurant as the food was excellant and i would request Hannah as her tableside manner made it fantastic. Thanks Hannah for making our dinner special..and the Biscuits where great.....Dave Hadley

• Visited October 2012
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
“AMAZING SERVER!”
Reviewed October 15, 2012

Just wanted to say that my partner and I ate inside the restaurant this past Saturday evening around 8:30pm and found it to be THE MOST ENJOYABLE EXPERIENCE!
The food was AMAZING but our server CIARA was the pièce de résistance!
She was a beautiful kindred spirit who's detail description of each menu item left me stunned. She gave great pointers on what her favorites were and what we definately should sample. The plated portions were well worth every penny charged bc I had tons of leftovers! She wasnt overly aggressive with customer service (I hate a server who lingers over the table, constantly interrupting) and for that I will definately be returning!

• Visited October 2012
“Best hotel bar in Atlanta - Ask for Heather!”
Reviewed August 31, 2012

We've been at a conference all weekend and been to most of the Peachtree center bars. Here at Fanfangles we had amazing drinks from staff who are attentive with a wicked sense of humor. Be sure to stop in and ask for Heather if you want the best drinks. We heard Tony was the best server and will be finding when we return. Go now...why are you still reading this?