“Awesome ”
Review of Wahlburgers

Wahlburgers
Ranked #435 of 4,417 Restaurants in Atlanta
Reviewed June 11, 2019 via mobile

The food was good. Portions were awesome. Service was great. Side of mac and cheese was the best ever. Will definitely visit again.

Date of visit: June 2019

Reviewed May 21, 2019

Everyone here was very friendly. Food came out quickly & was as delicious as I expected. I was there in a Sunday afternoon and it wasn’t very busy. One negative was the hook in the ladies bathroom stall was much too high for us shorter ladies. Nowhere to place my purse.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed May 17, 2019

These have to be the best burgers I've had! From the moment we walked in, we were blown away with hospitality! Our server was fast and efficient. The custom sauces add a special touch that makes each burger special. We finished with a chocolate shake that hit the spot! When we travel, we hill gladly go out of our way to try other locations. Thanks for a great time! We would've liked to see Paul but I guess we need to head to the Hingham location.

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed May 12, 2019

The food was great and the customer service was good also. It didn't take long to get our food and the prices were reasonable for the area. I recommend

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed April 29, 2019 via mobile

Finally had the chance to eat at Wahlburgers. It was so much more than I had expected. Everything was wonderful. The best Sloppy Joe I have ever had! Nice clean restaurant and our waiter was excellent. Would love to see a Wahlburgers in Nashville!!

Date of visit: April 2019

Been to Wahlburgers? Share your experiences!