“Amazing experience”

and up
Buckhead and Governor's Mansion Tour By Helicopter
Ranked #27 of 289 things to do in Atlanta
More attraction details
Owner description: With its upscale neighborhoods and multi-million dollar mansions, the Buckhead section of Atlanta is one of the most affluent communities in town, and home to some of the best art galleries, restaurants and nightlife.
Brooklyn, New York
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 71 helpful votes
“Amazing experience”
Reviewed January 9, 2013

My husband was returning from Afghanistan and I wanted to surprise him with a couple days fo "down time" before bringing him home to "real life". Staying at a Ritz Carlton has been on my bucket list for years and I thought this would be a great opportunity. The military room rate was almost too good to be true. When they learned of the circumstances surrounding our visit, we were upgraded to a 1 bedroom executive suite on the 21st floor. THey had champagne and rose petals delivered complimentary to our room. The room was immaculately clean and well appointed. The staff was beyond professional, accommodating and friendly. We enjoyed a fabulous room service breakfast and worked out in the gym, which was clean and well maintained. We used self-parking which was less expensive than the valet and extremely convenient. The location was convenient to many nice restaurants & shopping. We have been Marriott enthusiasts for years and hope to return to the Ritz Carlton brand of Marriott hotels very soon.

Visited January 2013

19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“opposit of slumming”
Reviewed January 9, 2013

Buckhead is just a fun place to visit, so many great stores, the Lenox Mall is one of my favorite places and I spend every Black Friday there most of the day with lunch inbetween shopping

Visited December 2012
Milton, Georgia
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 70 helpful votes
“Never a fan”
Reviewed December 6, 2012

The place used to be a social scene for people who liked to act like they had money. Now is a high end shopping center for people who like to act like they have money.

Visited September 2012
Atlanta, Georgia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“My Hood”
Reviewed November 19, 2012

I live in Buckhead, and I love everything about it. Great markets, great restaurants, and beautiful scenery. The traffic can be a little much sometimes (everyone wants to come here) but that is not much in exchange for the awesome neighborhood!

Visited November 2012
1 Thank Helen777_12
Atlanta, Georgia
“Check it out -- it's almost like being on vacation.”
Reviewed November 17, 2012

Great shopping and restaurants, plus my doctor and dentist both have offices there. I'm glad I live so close to the greatest neighborhood in Georgia.

Visited November 2012