Open today: 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM

Book in advance
from
$36.00
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience Piedmont Park
from $36.00
from $158.98
from $12.31
2,383 results
All reviews atlanta skyline playground paths stroll beltline
Selected filters
Reviewed May 17, 2019

Not my typical park to take my kids to. From the cleanliness to the crowd, not an ideal place and definitely fails to live up to its name

Date of experience: December 2018
1  Thank brook7
Reviewed May 13, 2019

We were charmed by the beautiful open spaces here, the ability to become part of the community outdoors enjoying the spring weather, and of course the Botanical Park. There are so many things to explore there, including community gardens and also shopping and dining just off the park grounds.

Reviewed May 8, 2019

I walked here from the downtown Hyatt ..less than 2 miles. It is a very pretty, natural place to walk. I felt completely safe.

Reviewed May 7, 2019 via mobile

Awesom park in midtown Atlanta that is great to exercise, picnic or relax on a warm day. Visited frequently by locals.

Reviewed May 7, 2019

I walked 3.5 miles today between walking in Piedmont Park and the Botanical Garden. There were a lot of walkers, dog walkers, runners, and cyclists.

And scooters. There’s a sign right at the main entrance that says “No Motorized Vehicles.” So what did I see when I was leaving? An unmarked panel van unloading them right in front of the gate. The people who first used them had balance and knew what to do. The people using them now don’t have a clue. Like the people in the park today; I almost got hit twice and I saw a man walking who missed getting hit by about one foot. The City is setting themselves up for a major lawsuit for the first collision with injuries... but I’ll just stay over here and mind my own business. Really want them out of the park.

Other than the motorized idiots, it was a really nice walk.