“Surprisingly Great!!!”

Murph's
Order Online
Ranked #466 of 4,416 Restaurants in Atlanta
Reviewed May 30, 2019

The restaurant does not look like much sitting an a not so busy mail, but everything about it was perfect. The staff, service and food were excellent. Highly recommend. Easy access from the Battery and the Rennasiance Hotel.

Date of visit: May 2019
1  Thank ScubaShag408

Reviewed April 23, 2019

Went there after a conference in the adjoining building. The wait for a table was quick, the waitress was friendly and answered my questions, and the food didn't take long to come out despite it being crowded with a Braves game going on. I had the Buffalo Shrimp and Onion Straws with a Dos Equis. I was worried that the shrimp wouldn't be as hot as I like my food, but they were great! Plus they were real shrimp and not popcorn shrimp lol. The manager frequently walked the restaurant making sure customers were enjoying themselves and the food was good as did the servers. Overall great visit, I'll definitely try them again when back in the area.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed February 9, 2019

We were at an event at the Cobb Galleria and ordered takeout.
Philly Cheese Steak/Sweet Potato Fries & Turkey Melt/Fried Okra. Both were the best we've had in a very long time! Already thinking of what we'll order tomorrow for lunch!

Date of visit: February 2019
1  Thank Goida2014
Reviewed January 15, 2019 via mobile

Recently enjoyed a nice meal and good beer here. The mushroom appetizer is fabulous, best I ever had!! The salads and sandwiches were all good. Great sweet potato fries too. Will definitely go back.

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed October 9, 2018

My husband is a huge Dale Murphy fan so we went for that purpose. But the food was quite good! We will return for the food! My husband loved all the baseball/Dale items on the walls and enjoyed watching the games on the tv's. Service was good as well.

Date of visit: October 2018
1  Thank 54cjq

Been to Murph's? Share your experiences!