“Great food, great service”
Review of Rise Sushi Lounge - CLOSED

Rise Sushi Lounge
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Good for: Business meetings
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Downtown
Cross street: Baker Street and Marietta Street
Transit: MARTA stop within one hundred feet
Alabama
“Great food, great service”
Reviewed August 5, 2012

Our family of seven stopped by for dinner after visiting the nearby aquarium. The food was excellent and the service was outstanding. Definitely a good choice for those taking a trip to the Georgia Aquarium. They will validate your parking for the building across the street.

Visited July 2012

Winter Springs, FL
“Good fresh sushi & sashimi, though a bit pricey”
Reviewed June 15, 2012

A good sushi & sashimi restaurant, with a great atmosphere. Nice place to belly up and watch your sushi made; or find a nice table and enjoy a few drinks and music. However, they could make me much happier to give better portions for the combination deals at the price they charge.

Overall, a nice place to visit.

• Visited June 2012
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
“Great Sushi!”
Reviewed May 19, 2012

I was in town for a convention. I walked into this place by accident on Saturday night so I decided to try it. It was great! As it was just me I sat at the sushi bar and I ordered the crunchy roll and the omega 3 roll as per the suggestion from the sushi chef. Both were fantastic especially the omega 3 roll! The service was very friendly and attentive. I have been to a lot of sushi places all over the country and I can see this place being one of my favorites. I would certainly return and would recommend this place to others especially if you are staying in a downtown hotel.

• Visited May 2012
Pittsburgh PA
“Good food.”
Reviewed April 13, 2012

Had sushi and fried oysters - both quite good. I would definitely go back.

Visited April 2012
Columbia, South Carolina
“First timers”
Reviewed April 7, 2012

Im very critical of most sushi bars but this one was a great experience the staff were great to talk to