$124
Country Inn
Crowne Plaza Atlanta Airport(Atlanta)(Great Value!)
$101
$85
CrownePlaza.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $99/night.

$211
  • Room Service
$153
$142
  • Pool
Omni Atlanta Hotel at CNN Center(Atlanta)(Great Value!)
$198
$146
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $171/night.

$169
$157
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $193/night.

$150
$139
Hyatt.com
$869
$459
1,556 results
All reviewspiedmont parkbliss spabliss productsbotanical gardensmodern hotelfloor to ceiling windowslobby barfood courtbusiness tripvalet servicemidtownhipconciergeuberatlmarta
Reviewed September 4, 2017

Plus: quiet AC, modern, good valet parking and good service and friendly people in general. Good room service, good bar. Eggs, bacon, sausage breakfast.
Minus: I was surprised by my $36 parking fee. Poor resturant but room service had a better selection.
Rooms: even numbered rooms have too much road and city noise. Odd numbered and higher numbered rooms are much quieter. Shower is only half enclosed but has excellent water pressure, height, and volume. Large expensive minibar with very small fridge. Good WiFi and decent TV.
Beds: soft with extremely soft fluffy pillows. Our request for firmer pillows got us two more of the same all too fluffy pillows.
Pool: had a bar so no walk in drinks allowed. Standing pool only without steps or a bench of any kind.

Room Tip: Odd number room for quiet.
  • Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
WAtlantaMidtownHotel, Manager at W Atlanta - Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2017

Hello there. Thank you for your detailed review. We appreciate all the great information you listed as well as the feedback. We will certainly share all of it with our team. We do hope to see you again soon.
James Green, Hotel Manager

Reviewed September 3, 2017 via mobile

If you're used to any type of metropolitan hotel, save yourself from this one by staying somewhere else. They tried to charge us $75 to check in one hour early, then delayed us 2 hours and 45 minutes while our luggage sat, unattended, in the lobby. Amateur management.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple

Hello. Thank you for your comments. I do apologize for the issues you faced during your check-in. I will certainly share this with my team and I do hope you will give us another shot at showing you what W Atlanta-Midtown has to offer.
Christopher Eatmon
Director of Welcome

Reviewed August 27, 2017 via mobile

While Staying at the W- Midtown, the provide snacks in the rooms for the guests convenience which is understandable. I only opened a bag of pretzels and was charged over $60 for food on my folio. I contacted the hotel to get this matter resolved and it still hasn't been fixed. I was told I would receive a call back from the billing section but never did. I'm very unsatisfied with how long this matter is taking to resolve itself. Another unsatisfactory instance that took place was that I requested extra blankets for my room and never received them. If possible, I want to talk to management in order to discuss these matters.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled with friends
WAtlantaMidtownHotel, Manager at W Atlanta - Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2017

Hello there. We do apologize your issues/concerns were not addressed during your stay and we too would love to speak to you. Please email me at GMWAtlanta.Midtown@whotels.com at your earliest opportunity. I look forward to speaking to you.
Chris Eatmon
Director of Welcome

Reviewed August 22, 2017

We spent an evening at the W because it was just across from the Atlanta Arts Center where we attending a concert. Our room was so dark that I had to use my cell phone flashlight to search for additional light switches, there were none. I must say that for $225 I was not impressed. Atlanta has a lot of choices, I would look at those and stay away from an overprice aging hotel.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
WAtlantaMidtownHotel, Manager at W Atlanta - Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded August 25, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to send us your comments. We do apologize that our rooms did not have enough lighting for you but we hope you will visit us again as we undergo a full hotel renovation. We know you will be impressed! Conrad Stewart, Director of Engineering

Reviewed August 20, 2017 via mobile

Here for business in a group with multiple rooms. First thing I noticed was the headboard was peeling. Then there was a stain on the side. No wonder the room has limited lighting!

When I tried to order Uber Eats, the desk called my room and rudely stated I needed to come down to pick up my meal, so I had to get dressed and go down to the lobby.

Come back upstairs and the neighbors decide to have a party in their room. Walls are so thin, you'd think the party was in MY room.

If I didn't have to stay here with my group, I'd definitely pick another hotel.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled on business
1  Thank Sam C
WAtlantaMidtownHotel, Manager at W Atlanta - Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2017

Hi Sam. Thank you for taking the time to send us your comments. We do apologize for any inconveniences you experienced during your stay. We do pride ourselves in providing our guests outstanding customer service and hope you will come back to not only give us another shot but to also see our renovation update.
Chris Eatmon, Director of Welcome