1,562 results
All reviewspiedmont parkbliss spabliss productsbotanical gardensmodern hotellobby barbusiness tripvalet servicemidtownhipconciergeuberatlmarta
Reviewed August 27, 2017 via mobile

While Staying at the W- Midtown, the provide snacks in the rooms for the guests convenience which is understandable. I only opened a bag of pretzels and was charged over $60 for food on my folio. I contacted the hotel to get this matter resolved and it still hasn't been fixed. I was told I would receive a call back from the billing section but never did. I'm very unsatisfied with how long this matter is taking to resolve itself. Another unsatisfactory instance that took place was that I requested extra blankets for my room and never received them. If possible, I want to talk to management in order to discuss these matters.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled with friends
WAtlantaMidtownHotel, Manager at W Atlanta - Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2017

Hello there. We do apologize your issues/concerns were not addressed during your stay and we too would love to speak to you. Please email me at GMWAtlanta.Midtown@whotels.com at your earliest opportunity. I look forward to speaking to you.
Chris Eatmon
Director of Welcome

Reviewed August 22, 2017

We spent an evening at the W because it was just across from the Atlanta Arts Center where we attending a concert. Our room was so dark that I had to use my cell phone flashlight to search for additional light switches, there were none. I must say that for $225 I was not impressed. Atlanta has a lot of choices, I would look at those and stay away from an overprice aging hotel.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
WAtlantaMidtownHotel, Manager at W Atlanta - Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded August 25, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to send us your comments. We do apologize that our rooms did not have enough lighting for you but we hope you will visit us again as we undergo a full hotel renovation. We know you will be impressed! Conrad Stewart, Director of Engineering

Reviewed August 20, 2017 via mobile

Here for business in a group with multiple rooms. First thing I noticed was the headboard was peeling. Then there was a stain on the side. No wonder the room has limited lighting!

When I tried to order Uber Eats, the desk called my room and rudely stated I needed to come down to pick up my meal, so I had to get dressed and go down to the lobby.

Come back upstairs and the neighbors decide to have a party in their room. Walls are so thin, you'd think the party was in MY room.

If I didn't have to stay here with my group, I'd definitely pick another hotel.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled on business
1  Thank Sam C
WAtlantaMidtownHotel, Manager at W Atlanta - Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2017

Hi Sam. Thank you for taking the time to send us your comments. We do apologize for any inconveniences you experienced during your stay. We do pride ourselves in providing our guests outstanding customer service and hope you will come back to not only give us another shot but to also see our renovation update.
Chris Eatmon, Director of Welcome

Reviewed August 15, 2017

I am located in room 500. Is the way to the pool (no one tells this before), so during day you have kids and adults running and yelling.
When I thought I could sleep (by 11.00 PM) noise is still all around, and when calling to the help desk, they say two awful things:
1- they will send security to check (they didn't do it, till I had to call for a third time and say which might probably be the numbers of the noisy rooms)
2- They Added: "It happens, that weekends are so noisy!!!"

It is not a cheap hotel, they charge for everything and I am still waiting the call from manager, as the Front Desk said it would happen

As if these things are not enough, the room services takes in between 60/90 minutes to prepare a burger!.

Awful experience, I never will be back again to this Starwood hotel. I've been in many other "W" and were much better, but W Atlanta Midtown is out of standard

Room Tip: BE careful with Floor 5 (Wet Deck), too noisy and no one cares and tells in advance
  • Stayed: August 2017, traveled on business
WAtlantaMidtownHotel, Manager at W Atlanta - Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded August 18, 2017

Thank you for your comments. I am very sorry that your stay did not meet up to both of our expectations. This is certainly not the level of service our hotel strives to provide. I’ve shared your feedback with our team and I hope you will visit our hotel again.
Rodney Lee, Director of Security

Reviewed August 11, 2017

I've stayed in this hotel a number of times over the years and it's never failed to provide me with a great deal of fun, relaxation and frivolity. The occupants are hilarious and the areas within the hotel are expertly designed.

Staff are exceptionally courteous and always willing to go above and beyond. The facilities and actual rooms themselves are some of the best I've ever stayed in. Always clean, extremely comfy bed and the Bliss spa products in the room are some of my favourite.

Fantastic location; often great for star-spotting. Amenities in and around the hotel are brilliant, as are the transportation links.

Very spacious and luxurious hotel. Would always recommend if you're on business and need to unwind, or are looking for a luxurious break away without children. Adult fun-friendly.

Room Tip: Higher rooms offer better views
  • Stayed: September 2016, traveled on business