W Atlanta Midtown
  • Room Service
$199
$298
1,520 results
All reviewspiedmont parkwhiskey parkbliss spabliss productsmodern hotelfloor to ceiling windowslobby barfood courtbusiness tripvalet servicemidtownhipconciergeuberatlmarta
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 3, 2014

I like the location of this hotel and have stayed there 3 times now on business trips to Atlanta. I have never written a review on trip advisor before, but feel compelled to now because so many things were wrong with my room: drywall was dinged in multiple locations... hooks and fixtures attached to the walls were falling/pulling out of the wall... furniture was damaged, missing hardware... doors were dinged, lots of greasy fingerprints everywhere... the light fixture in the bathroom was missing the glass canopy/cover and had been replaced with a paper/canvas piece... I found a boot and water bottles from previous guests in the room! I stayed for 5 nights and had agreed to the "green housekeeping option" when I checked-in which meant not DAILY towel service, but at least one cleaning while I was there. Cleaning never happened once. All this just added up to an unsatisfactory experience at a supposedly premium hotel brand.

Room Tip: Ask to see a room first.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Brian H
WAtlantaMidtownGM, General Manager at W Atlanta Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2014

Hello Brian H.
Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We are sorry to hear we did not execute with distinction during your visit. We would love to speak with you directly and try and rectify the shortcomings. Please email us at GMWatlanta,midtown@whotels.com. We look forward to personally working with you.

Reviewed February 1, 2014

My second stay at this hotel. I was here for a conference. The food is very good. The rooms are nice and service is good. The decor is modern. If you want a room with a tub you will need to request a room with two beds. All King rooms only have a shower. The bathroom does not have good light for putting on makeup, on a scale of 10 I would give the lighting a 4. Good work area in the room with excellent lighting for work. I had a plumbing problem in my room and maintenance come within 20 minutes to fix the problem and was pleasant. Overnight parking is significantly cheaper at the Colony Square shopping center which is attached to the hotel. You can enter the hotel directly from the parking deck if you park on the red level. Overall a nice hotel.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
WAtlantaMidtownGM, General Manager at W Atlanta Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded February 3, 2014

Hello Justme2Georgia.
Thank you for your nice review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and we do look forward to seeing you back again with us soon.

Reviewed January 30, 2014

I stay at this hotel twice a week monthly, for a week each stay. The location and staff are wonderful. I would like to commend Terrence at the front desk, he goes above and beyond in his quest to ensure a pleasant stay. I have never walked in and he has recognized me my name. It's the little things like this that the staff does, that sets this property apart from others I have stayed.

• Stayed: January 2014

Hello Timmyc328.
We are so thankful that you are with us and consider us your home away from home. And we love Terrence too- he truly embodies the W spirit. Thanks for the nice review and if there is anything you ever need please don't hesitate to reach out to me directly.
Lukus Kindlesparker
Hotel Manager
Lukus.Kindlesparker@whotels.com

Reviewed January 30, 2014

The W hotels always deliver, and this is no exception. It made our stay in Atlanta really enjoyable. It was clean, easy to get to from the airport, very accommodating friendly staff, great restaurant and near the shops. Love the design and would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family

Hello Millaaa23.
Thanks for the awesome feedback! Hope to see you again on your next visit to Atlanta.

Reviewed January 27, 2014

Very nice and kept, like most W's. No complaints! Enjoyed our time here and very close to the mall as well. The hotel itself did not have too much to offer or do, but we took advantage of everything else to do in Midtown, which was close by.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple

Hello JannB.
Thank you for the feedback regarding your stay. Sounds like you had a good time and we hope to see you again.