$125
Crowne Plaza Atlanta Airport(Atlanta)(Great Value!)
$101
$85
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $96/night.

$153
$169
$157
InterContinental
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $187/night.

$151
$139
Hyatt.com
$869
$459
1,556 results
All reviewspiedmont parkbliss spabliss productsbotanical gardensmodern hotelfloor to ceiling windowslobby barfood courtbusiness tripvalet servicemidtownhipconciergeuberatlmarta
Reviewed November 14, 2013

I recently stayed at the W Midtown in Atlanta for a business trip. The hotel was clean, located in the heart of Midtown Atlanta, and overall a great value. The staff was very friendly and very helpful. The rooms were clean and very accessible for someone using a wheelchair. The only issue I had in my room with my wheelchair, was the configuration of the door to the room and the door to the bathroom. It was very difficult to open the door to the bathroom while in my wheelchair without getting very close to the wall. It took a few minutes to get into the bathroom. They need to do something with the doors to make it easier. The rest of the room was great. The height of the bed was perfect and there was enough space to navigate the rest of the room. The restaurant in the hotel had great food and the staff was very friendly. I would definitely stay here again. Highly recommended.

Room Tip: Ask for a high floor and a city view.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
WAtlantaMidtownGM, General Manager at W Atlanta - Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2013

Hello FredandSusan.
Thank you for the awesome feedback! We will definitely share your comments about the spacing of the doors and easier access for wheelchairs with our Engineering team- thank you for that. We look forward to seeing you back with us again soon.

Reviewed November 6, 2013

I really like this hotel. Great location. Cool neighborhood. Easy on and off to 75. The staff couldnt be nicer. My only issue is th erooms are looking a bit tired and dated. I saw several just obvious clenaing/repair issues that a W brnad hotel ought to have taken care off. The entire property needs a facelift. Nothing major...just some cleaning....fresh paint etc would help.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business

Hello JCFFB.
Thank you for your feedback about our hotel. We are always trying to improve the look and feel of the property so I will share your comments with our Style and Engineering Team. We do hope to see you back with us again soon as we are going to be doing a lot of "refreshing" in the upcoming months and I know you will be impressed.

Reviewed October 30, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel three times in the past three years. Always in town for business and the hotel has consistently done a good job over the years. It is located in a great part of mid-town and you can walk to several excellent restaurants. There is also a food court connected to the hotel which has a mini-market and is really convenient. The Spice Market restaurant is nothing like it's counterpart in NYC, and there is a "Whiskey Bar" which doesn't quite live up the one in Los Angeles, but is still fun...The lobby bar is cool and has a great outdoor seating area...all in all the hotel is consistent and will not let you down if your expectations are "W".

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Nathan L
WAtlantaMidtownGM, General Manager at W Atlanta - Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded November 4, 2013

Hello Nathan L.
Thank you for the awesome feedback! We are so thrilled you had a great experience at our hotel and look forward to having you stay with us again.

Reviewed October 29, 2013

I had heard about the W brand before and so was expecting something quite cool and stylish. You are greeted with pumping music in the lobby - either I was tired or it was just too loud. I don't know if this happens all the time or whether it was because it was a Saturday. The lighting gives the impression of a nightclub and this theme continues to the rooms. It was all so dark. I wasn't overly impressed with the decor - bits were fine, but others seemed a bit school project-ish (now let's see what we can do with leftover cuts of jazzy wallpaper...). There were some downright cheap ideas ie. no wardrobe,but just a rail for your clothes. You get that in budget hotels! Fortunately, there were floor to ceiling windows, which let the light in during the day.
The bathroom has Bliss Spa products (there is a Bliss Spa in the hotel), which I liked. My room had no bath, just a big shower area. Not a cubicle because it wasn't totally enclosed - just half screened off. The result is a wet floor and you will need more than the bath mat to soak up all the water.
There was an event on in their main bar, which was by invitation only, so we just went to the lobby bar. If you smoke, there is a patio area. I can't remember our waitress's name but she was wonderful. In fact, all of the staff I dealt with were very nice.
I didn't eat in the hotel - there are plenty of places a short walk away.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank makeminealargeone

Hello MakeMineALarge.
I appreciate you taking the time to send your review. However, I hate to hear your stay was not up to your expectations. When you have a moment, would you please email me so we can discuss your stay and make this right for you? GMWAtlanta.Midtown@whotels.com. Thank you again for your review. I hope to speak with you soon.
Lukus Kindlesparker
Hotel Manager
W Atlanta - Midtown

Reviewed October 27, 2013

This W excels in location and service. The rooms are actually larger than most typical "W" rooms and they are nicely appointed. We stayed in room 1411 and it was clean and in good condition (you will see that in some of my other W reviews, I note that the rooms are sometimes a bit rough around the edges...). The desk and room service was excellent throughout our stay. In fact, my toddler son was sick, and I called In Room Dining to ask for ice cream (off the menu). They brought him an entire "get well tray," free of charge.

The gym was small, but had the basic equipment, with free earbuds, apples, water, etc. The restaurant breakfast service was abysmal, but not for lack of trying. All bar, gift shop, front desk, and valet employees were lovely.

We stayed here for a wedding, so we were occupied for most of the trip. However, we enjoyed a brief walk to Piedmont Park. The hotel is a very quick walk to this beautiful location.

The W Midtown nicely served our purposes for a family wedding weekend. It was conveniently located, fairly upscale, and the service was enthusiastic and warm. I would emphatically recommend the W for business or mandatory family travel. I think there are likely better options for pleasure travel.

Room Tip: The rooms do have significantly different configurations so certainly ask if you have a shower/bath, view, or bed size preference, etc.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Nolanative

Hello Nolanative.
Thank you for your review. We really feel that we are very lucky to have such a wonderful staff here at the W Atlanta-Midtown and thank you for your nice comments about them and our property. Sorry your little one was under the weather while you were here too. We do hope to see you back at W Midtown when you are back in Atlanta.