Crowne Plaza Atlanta Airport(Atlanta)(Great Value!)
$101
$85
CrownePlaza.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $94/night.

$125
Country Inn
$169
$157
InterContinental
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $186/night.

$153
Hyatt.com
$869
$459
1,556 results
All reviewspiedmont parkbliss spabliss productsbotanical gardensmodern hotelfloor to ceiling windowslobby barfood courtbusiness tripvalet servicemidtownhipconciergeuberatlmarta
Reviewed October 27, 2013

This W excels in location and service. The rooms are actually larger than most typical "W" rooms and they are nicely appointed. We stayed in room 1411 and it was clean and in good condition (you will see that in some of my other W reviews, I note that the rooms are sometimes a bit rough around the edges...). The desk and room service was excellent throughout our stay. In fact, my toddler son was sick, and I called In Room Dining to ask for ice cream (off the menu). They brought him an entire "get well tray," free of charge.

The gym was small, but had the basic equipment, with free earbuds, apples, water, etc. The restaurant breakfast service was abysmal, but not for lack of trying. All bar, gift shop, front desk, and valet employees were lovely.

We stayed here for a wedding, so we were occupied for most of the trip. However, we enjoyed a brief walk to Piedmont Park. The hotel is a very quick walk to this beautiful location.

The W Midtown nicely served our purposes for a family wedding weekend. It was conveniently located, fairly upscale, and the service was enthusiastic and warm. I would emphatically recommend the W for business or mandatory family travel. I think there are likely better options for pleasure travel.

Room Tip: The rooms do have significantly different configurations so certainly ask if you have a shower/bath, view, or bed size preference, etc.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Nolanative
WAtlantaMidtownGM, General Manager at W Atlanta - Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded November 4, 2013

Hello Nolanative.
Thank you for your review. We really feel that we are very lucky to have such a wonderful staff here at the W Atlanta-Midtown and thank you for your nice comments about them and our property. Sorry your little one was under the weather while you were here too. We do hope to see you back at W Midtown when you are back in Atlanta.

Reviewed October 27, 2013

I am not a frequent W patron. However, this hotel was the hotel selected for an event I was attending. Driving through the area I was a bit disappointed to see a Four Seasons close by as I would have preferred staying there. However, once I arrived at the W, the level of service was on par with any Four Seasons I have stayed at. The valet offered to have my car washed upon arrival. Upon check-in Tamara was delightful! Honestly, she changed my perception of the W hotel. I value customer service and had one of the best experiences at W Midtown.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends

Hello SMJason.
Thank you for your comments. We are thrilled you enjoyed our hotel. W Atlanta-Midtown is very proud of our team and we will certainly share this with them-especially Tamara. Thanks again for your nice review and we hope to see you again on your next visit to Atlanta.

Reviewed October 25, 2013

I've been staying here for almost a month on extended business... I've tipped heavily and so far, The W has taken but not given back. Called for the last 4 days to get my mini-bar re-stocked. No luck yet. The rooms are clean and there are nice views. Some odd plumbing but not too bad. I'd hold your tip money until you get some real service however. Very polite... just not big on following-through with basic requests.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business

Hello ShellyJ.
I appreciate you taking the time to send your review. However, I hate to hear our service was not up to both of our expectations. Please email me directly so that we can make this right for you-especially if you are still staying with us. GMWAtlanta.Midtown@whotels.com. I look forward to hearing from you.
Lukus Kindlesparker. Hotel Manager
W Atlanta - Midtown

Reviewed October 24, 2013

The room was clean and had a great view. The only "concern" was a small vanity table outside the bathroom that certainly could use replacing and, of all things, the toilet seemd it needed to be more securely bolted to the wall (I don't think I've ever had to make a comment like that before!)
I will say the service was very attentive and extremely helpful and friendly.There was an overcharge on my bill and it was immediately remedied.

I certainly enjoyed my stay.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family

Hello PM914.
Thank you for your comments. We are thrilled you enjoyed our hotel. W Atlanta-Midtown is very proud of our team and we will certainly share this with them. We also appreciate you informing us of the 2 concerns in the bathroom. We have shared those with our Engineering and Style Departments so they can be addressed and corrected. We do hope to see you again when you are back in Atlanta.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

This hotel is super trendy, love the décor! Walking distance to lots of things to do in the city, restaurants and a couple blocks from the Marta station. All of the staff was super friendly except for the manager of the club upstairs, he was seriously lacking. After coming from a wedding where the couple had just spent a large sum of money you would think he would have been more accommodating. Other than him the staff was wonderful.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends

Hello do412.
Thank you for the great feedback regarding your stay. Sounds like you had an awesome time and we hope to see you again on your next visit. And we do hate to hear about your experience with Whiskey Park Management so we have shared your comments with the upper management team. Hope to see back in Atlanta and W-Midtown soon.
All the best!