1,568 results
All reviews piedmont park bliss spa bliss products botanical gardens modern hotel lobby bar business trip valet service midtown hip concierge uber atl marta
Reviewed October 22, 2013

My family and I traveled from Indiana for a wedding. The wedding party stayed at this hotel. The hotel is absolutely beautiful. The decor is very modern. The staff was very nice and helpful. When we got to my room which was a double queen, it looked like a regular hotel room, the view of the city was beautiful though. Next door some young teenagers were having a party so it was a bit loud especially since I took my newborn along with me. My biggest complaint was the parking. It was $32 a day to park the car in the hotel which would have been fine if we had known earlier. Also the hotel had no vending machines so we had to buy their overpriced food but a good side to that was they offered free soft drinks in the bar. Over all the stay was nice but the rooms were way overpriced in my eyes and we got a discount for being in the wedding party.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
WAtlantaMidtownGM, General Manager at W Atlanta - Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2013

Hello LawPerry.
Thank you for the nice feedback regarding your stay. We do hope the great staff and beautiful hotel outweighs the parking and food pricing.

Reviewed October 21, 2013

I travel to Atlanta a lot for both Business and Pleasure and I am NEVER let down by the W Atlanta Midtown! The staff is always very helpful and always assist me with whatever I need! I would highly recommend to any business traveler or anyone looking for a nice place to get away for the weekend. The valet staff is the best in the business! Always very professional and friendly!!!

Room Tip: You cant go wrong with any choice of room at this hotel! My only advice would be to stay away from the rooms directly beside the elevators because they can tend to be noisy.

Hello BryanA.
Thank you for the awesome feedback! We truly feel so very lucky to have such a great team working at our hotel. Look forward to seeing you back with us again soon.

Reviewed October 21, 2013

I stayed two nights at this hotel, and found the service to be remarkably good. Room was typical for a W -- dark but well designed and very comfortable. I attended two days of meetings so wasn't able to leave the hotel at all, so can't really comment on the area. I had hotel food provided during our meetings -- honestly it wasn't very good, until the chef served up some fried chicken (possibly the best I have ever had!) with blackeye peas and mac and cheese. That was a memorable meal! Advice to hotel, your chef really knows how to do Southern cuisine! Staff was really top notch. The front desk was very good about adding staff whenever a line formed, so I never had to wait long. Room service was fast and friendly. I lost my phone somehow, and was relieved that someone turned it in to the front desk, and when I called the general information number they quickly put my mind at ease. Very, very stellar customer service.

Hello AnneKay9.
Thank you for your very nice review. We really feel that we are very lucky to have such a wonderful staff here at the W Atlanta-Midtown and thank you for your nice comments about them and our property. We look forward to seeing you again on your next trip to Atlanta.

Reviewed October 21, 2013

Room was flooded from an issue above my room, clothes were soaked, and staff did nothing to recover or follow up. Things happen beyond control, but no attempt to rectify the situation? I came back at the end of the day to fans all over the place to attempt to dry it out. No note or follow up from the manager? Best part, upon check out the clerk said, “we did cover the cost of your dry cleaning”. Have stayed everywhere on business and this was the least effective management staff I have ever encountered. Things do happen, I get that, but they also give you an opportunity to recover....you W Hotel Midtown Atlanta failed miserably.

1  Thank ScotTravler

Hello ScotTravler.
Thank you for your comments. I do see you have posted this review on several sites and social media outlets and we are truly sorry about your experience with us. Unfortunately we did have a major pipe break and flooding did occur on 3 floors in the hotel. Our team worked countless hours to make sure all of our guests that were affected by the flooding were taken care of and I am truly sorry you feel that we did not do our best with your situation. I would love to talk to you in more detail about this so that we can make things right for you. Please email me directly- GMWAtlanta.Midtown@WHotels.com. I look forward to hearing from you.
Lukus Kindlesparker
Hotel Manager

Reviewed October 18, 2013

I've stayed at the W Hotel in midtown a few times now. You will be very happy if you choose to stay here! The staff is attentive, hotel restaurants are delicious (I love Spice Market), and the environment is very lively. You'll have a restful slumber in their sateen bedsheets and surely a pleasant stay overall. The hotel is also just two turns away from I-75 so I found it's location to be very convenient.

1  Thank MonOnMove
WAtlantaMidtownGM, General Manager at W Atlanta - Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2013

Hello Mon131.
Thank you for the awesome feedback! Look forward to seeing you back with us again soon.