The St. Regis Atlanta
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
All reviewsbutler servicechopsastor courtchampagne saberinghighly recommend the stbathroom mirrorbeautiful hotelsoaking tubroom serviceturn down servicestar serviceseparate showerupgraded to a suitefour seasonsin room diningcar servicethe ritz carlton
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 9, 2010

My daughter and I came to Atlanta to run the Peachtree 10k, and decided to treat ourselves to a stay at the St. Regis. A treat it was! The service we received at the St Regis in Atlanta this weekend was the best I have ever had at a hotel. The staff amazed us with the way they anticipated our needs. We loved the tea service with our wake-up call!

Thanks for a wonderful, memorable weekend!

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed July 7, 2010

My husband and I stayed here to celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary. His company has been using the hotel for meetings for several months and everyone raved about it (and these are people used to high end service). So when he asked me if I wanted to celebrate our anniversary here, I said "sure".

From the valet, to the bellman, to the front desk staff, to the pool attendant, we couldn't have asked for a warmer welcome. And the hotel itself is exquisite. The pool is in an enclosed courtyard and we heard not one sound that would indicate we were right in the middle of the chaos that is Peachtree/West Paces Ferry. The rooms are bright and airy with white linens and plenty of lighting. Immense bathroom with separate tub, wall in-shower, and commode, as well as dual sink vanity.

I told me husband it was nice to be in a hotel hallway with natural light pouring in, unlike those where you need a flashlight to get to your room (cough, cough...The W...cough,cough). I'm sorry, but you can't even compare the level of service this hotel provides.

Wish we could've stayed longer. Thank you for a great 25th!

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
StRegisAtlanta, General Manager at The St. Regis Atlanta, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2010

Thank you keld0rama! It is wonderful to hear our hotel can be enjoyed by leisure and business guests alike! I have thanked our staff for providing a warm welcome to you and I am pleased to hear you enjoyed the natural light throughout our beautiful hotel. We hope you will choose to visit us again soon and congratulations on your 25th wedding anniversary!

Reviewed July 7, 2010

There is not much that I can say except that St. Regis in Atlanta is absolutely best experience I ever had. We had blast there and the stuff was more then perfect!

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed July 5, 2010

The 4th of July weekend was our fourth time at this hotel. The prior time we had great experiences. This time we booked a published package that included an "upscale" 4th of July barbecue and free valet parking. At check in no one knew about this package. We were told that the barbecue was from noon until 4PM on the 4th. We then learned it was from 1 until 5PM. It was published to be in one location but then learned it was at poolside. At poolside we were told that we had to pay $35/pp b/c the barbecue was not in the package. After words with the staff they said they would bill it to the room and we could then work it out on checkout. The barbecue was far from "upscale" but standard fare in which drinks and desserts were extra. We complained about the rudeness of the staff and were told that "they would tell the manager" and "they would credit back the charge". Thanks! It was in the package I paid for on check in. Upon check out there was a bar charge for more than $60.00 which, if I had not carefully reviewed the bill to be sure the valet parking and barbecue were not listed, would have been placed on my Amex card. I complained that it was not my charge and was asked if it could have been my wife's charge. Finally, they checked and found that it was incorrectly posted to our account. The hotel again advised that "they would take it off the account". Thanks - it was not mine to begin with. Upon check in they upgraded us to a higher floor. The room carpet was stained. The marble entry foyer floor had black scuffs from shoes or luggage and the bedroom mirror full of streaks. The last night the night maid used a large quantity of some nasty smelling room deodorizer causing us to have to leave our doors open to air it out. These room issues are the things I would not have made mention of at a lesser quality hotel, but this hotel purports to be a luxury hotel. Paces 88, the on site restaurant, had great food and service, as did room service.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
2  Thank JMG44
Reviewed July 5, 2010

Just got married there on July 3rd! They were fantastic! Everything was managed to a tee!
The hotel and particularly the staff and event organizer are beyond comparison! Hands down the best place to have an event! The personal butler service is the real deal. We can't thank them enough!

• Stayed: July 2010

Dear Cheepuloti - Congratulations on your recent marriage! We couldn't be more honored that you chose to celebrate this milestone in your life with The St. Regis Atlanta. Thank you for your kind words and please know you are always welcome in our home!