“Fabulous Hotel!”

Ranked #1 of 172 Hotels in Atlanta
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Fabulous Hotel!”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

Just stayed one night unfortunately (would have stayed several if possible!). The hotel was perfect from the moment we arrived to the moment we left with complimentary cold bottled water in hand. The room was spacious and the bathroom was beautiful. My husband had a lot of fun with the bathroom TV which was IN the mirror about the sink! We had never see that before. The staff was friendly and accommodating. The hotel is not really convenient to anything but it is in a very safe area and close to very good restaurants and boutiques. The pool area is lovely and the bar/restaurant are was hopping on the Friday night we were there. The gym is also great with bottled water, towels and fresh fruit. Absolutely no complaints with this one!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
3 Thank benandlaurensmom
Senih G, General Manager at The St. Regis Atlanta, responded to this review, July 14, 2014
Dear benandlaurensmom,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at the St. Regis Atlanta! Our staff has set the standard for luxury in Atlanta and I sincerely appreciate your recognition. We look forward to welcoming you back for your next visit!

Warm regards,

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (145)
  • Arabic first
Reviewed June 30, 2014

Room and service was outstanding as usual in all your hotels. This short visit was little disappointing due to parking issue. I thought I was parking my rental car where I was told and when I went to leave the parking lot next morning after checking out, I had to pay lost ticket fee and told that the parking lot was not part of the hotel. I didn't loose it, I entered as instructed and ended up in with someone assisting me to enter the parking lot with the assist button. They raised the gate. Either way, I would expect better understanding from your hotel. It was only 30 dollars but the attendant made me feel like I screwed up and took 30 minutes I didn't have to make my way out of the parking lot.

Second issue is so minor but I would personally prefer the cost of the total fee when I am quoted including taxes and everything please. That's all. I want to reassure you that you staff when I checked in and when I left were very professional and excellent. Also, the room was very nice and clean. Thanks for listening. Don't worry, I will stay again with you guys in the future.

Room Tip: Watch the parking in Atlanta location because it is confusing which is resident parking vs self park...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
2 Thank Sae N
Dear Sae N,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We have taken note of your feedback and sincerely apologize that your experience did not meet your expectations. Bringing these details to our attention allows us to improve and I have shared your comments with our staff and management. It is our priority to exceed our guests’ expectations and we hope that you will allow us another opportunity to demonstrate our signature hospitality, for which the St. Regis brand is known.
chattanooga, TN
Reviewed June 29, 2014

As always, the St.Regis exceeds expectations when thinking of your typical large upscale chain hotel. From our warm anniversary greeting when we checked in to their nice surprise of a room upgrade and fabulous dessert waiting on us as an anniversary gift to the ever so helpful staff and concierge everything was top notch. We have stayed at many of the upscale Buckhead hotels but this one by far has the best outdoor pool and pool service, its fabulous! Our car was always brought up super fast by the valet, food is excellent, and the location can't be beat! Can't wait for our next visit.

Room Tip: Don't think there is a bad room on the property, they are all lovely.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
DearCHRISandJENN
Congratulations on your recent anniversary! We appreciate you choosing to celebrate this special milestone with us. I am pleased to hear your overall experience was excellent. Hearing feedback from guests such as you is one of the many reasons our staff members are so proud to be a part of The St. Regis. Please allow us to welcome you again soon.

Birmingham, Alabama
Reviewed June 23, 2014

While travelling to Atlanta recently, I stayed at the St. Regis Hotel. It was the best night sleep that I have experienced at a hotel ever. I am not sure what type of sheets they use, but I would like to have some for my home. The amenities in the room were the best. Their product Remada was a little bit of heaven. I never use hotel amenities, but actually took the left over product home with me. The bathroom design was incredible and I loved the oversized tub, Great robe! The hotel restaurant was average. The spa was incredible.This is as good as Atlanta has to offer.

Room Tip: I enjoyed staying at the end of the hall 560 was the room number. The view wasn't great, but it...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Dear Pam M,
I appreciate you sharing your experience and we are pleased to know you enjoyed many of the amenities of our award winning property. We hope that you will return for another rejuvenating stay again very soon.
New York
Reviewed June 18, 2014

This is what the Ritz-Carlton Buckhead used to be in 10 times better. From the moment you arrive every member of the staff here goes above and beyond to make you feel welcome and comfortable. Everything about this hotel is elegant, gracious and five-star. There is no better place to stay in Atlanta.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
2 Thank MJBNYFL
Dear MJBNYFL,
Thank you for your compliments of the St. Regis Atlanta. It is our priority to exceed our guests’ expectations during their stay and I am pleased to hear you mention our staff’s attention to detail. It will be our pleasure to welcome you back to The St. Regis Atlanta when you travels bring you back to our wonderful city.
Best regards,
Reviewed June 17, 2014

In honor of my daughter's birthday, we enjoyed a delicious teatime at St. Regis in Atlanta, Georgia. The service was perfect. .. A special treat was presented! The setting exquisite!... A birthday to remember!!!

Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Jane D
Dear Jane D,
Thank you for your compliments of our Afternoon Tea service, our signature tradition dating back to “The” Mrs. Astor and the original St. Regis New York. I am pleased to hear your daughter’s special day exceeded your expectations and created indelible memories for you to treasure. Allow us to welcome you again soon.
Best regards,
Florence, Italy
Reviewed May 30, 2014 via mobile

This hotel, located in the fabulous area of Buckhead, is truly luxurious. The large rooms are awash in silk. The beds and upholstered furniture are incredibly comfortable. I particularly loved the bathroom. It's tub is deep enough to soak in before you wrap yourself in one if their comfortable robes. Of course the hotel is very clean and the staff couldn't be more helpful. The butlers offer a touch of luxury most hotels miss.

• Stayed July 2013
1 Thank Virginia G
Dear Virginia G,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at the St. Regis Atlanta. Our luxury accommodations along with award-winning staff set our address apart from other Atlanta properties and we are pleased you experienced this first hand. Thank you for choosing the St. Regis Atlanta, I hope we may welcome you again in the near future.

Kind regards,