“Luxury at its Best”

The St. Regis Atlanta
Ranked #1 of 172 Hotels in Atlanta
Reviewed May 14, 2014

Our first trip to Atlanta with our 9 month old son then, I just cant describe how awesome it was:)
Vishal checked us in with a warm southern smile, gave our son a ducky ( which we lst somewhere on our trip) and St. Regis teddy. This is called great hospitality to start your stay with. Hotel is approx mile and a half away from closest MARTA station and being a San Francisco native we walked with our bags and stroller. Concierge is excellent, hotel is next to Atlanta History Center which was fun and educating.They have a nice Mercedes to drop you off to local places but we couldn't use it as we didn't have car seat and hotel doesn't provide one, Pool was nice, fully stocked with towels and clean:)
Saber in the evening was fun where you can learn history of the hotel and get to sample Champagne served on Titanic. Overall a very excellent stay, if you don't mind staying little outside hussle bussle of Atlanta, St.Regis is the place. Cheers

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Senih G, General Manager at The St. Regis Atlanta, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2014

Dear vikrammalhotra79,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at the St. Regis Atlanta. Our luxury accommodations along with award-winning staff set our address apart from other Atlanta properties and we are pleased you experienced this first hand. Thank you for choosing the St. Regis Atlanta, I hope we may welcome you again in the near future.

Reviewed May 13, 2014

We stayed here for our Anniversary, and it made for a memorable night! The service can not be beaten, as nice as any high end hotel, and the décor and comfort of the rooms is outstanding! They had a complementary bottle of Champaign in our room which we enjoyed in the wonderfully deep tub before going down for drinks in the bar. We have had drinks in the bar before but never stayed there, and will have a hard time staying anywhere else when overnighting in the City. We walked next door to the Lobster Bar for dinner, which is one of my all time favorites in town. We had breakfast in the hotel, which was also perfection, from the food, presentation, and service. Next time we will eat dinner in the restaurant there, and check out the gym and pool. Not much of a spa kind of guy, but my business partner goes there often, and loves it!

Room Tip: Really don't think there is a bad one on the property! We were on the 10th floor and loved it! A...
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear TheTravelBuoys,

Congratulations on your recent anniversary! We appreciate you choosing to celebrate this special milestone with us. I am pleased to hear your overall experience was excellent. Hearing feedback from guests such as you is one of the many reasons our staff members are so proud to be a part of The St. Regis. Please allow us to welcome you again soon.

Reviewed May 7, 2014

I stayed at the St Regis for three days on business last week. I was lucky enough to have stayed in the Astor Suite. The entire stay was outstanding. From the food to the bar to the spa, the entire establishment lives up to the St Regis name. Location is outstanding right in the heart of Buckhead.

Only criticism is that I had tried to make a spa appointment and the Remede spa representative said she would look into my request and call me back straight away. I ended up giving up on her after a half an hour without receiving any service. Not a huge issue but I think that to wait for a half an hour for a phone call back to book a $300 massage is a bit silly.

Still highly recommend the St Regis...awesome property

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Senih G, General Manager at The St. Regis Atlanta, responded to this reviewResponded May 12, 2014

Dear AlanH1,

Thank you for writing a review of The St. Regis Atlanta. I am pleased to hear your overall experience was outstanding and that you would highly recommend us. It is truly our priority to exceed the expectations of our guests under every circumstance and your comments regarding the spa will be addressed to ensure this type of experience is not repeated. Your satisfaction and loyalty is a priority to The St. Regis Atlanta and we hope to welcome you again in the near future.

Reviewed May 1, 2014

First class accommodations along with delightful service give you that pampered experience you don't mind paying a little extra for. Service by the pool was excellent as well as the attention to detail in the suite. You'll like the location which is convenient to all sorts of entertainment and food.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Calvin P

Dear Calvin P,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. Our exquisite atmosphere, attention to detail and uncompromising service make us a truly unique destination and we appreciate your acknowledgement. It will be our pleasure to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed May 1, 2014

This was my first time in Atlanta, and staying at the St. Regis was the best part of the trip. My wife and I thought that the rooms and common areas were all luxuriously appointed, especially our bathroom. In every instance the service was perfect, particularly the valets (which is good since parking costs $30 per day). We really appreciated the extras, like when we called for a taxi to take us somewhere nearby and the concierge offered the hotel car (I think it was an MB S-Class). Overall this feels like a property that's worth the extra cost.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Weistq,

I would like to personally thank you for sharing positive feedback of your stay at The St. Regis Atlanta. Our staff has a commitment to each and every guest to create a discreet experience of bespoke service. I am pleased to hear of your exceptional visit and hope that you return in the near future!

Reviewed May 1, 2014

My family and I had Lunch at Astor Court on 30th Apr, 2014. Hotel lobby is small for a St Regis Hotel or at least the ones that I have seen thus far. Dining experience was nice and my request reserving a nice table by the window was met. Thank You. The only hiccup - I was quiet surprised that there were no brown toast bread available and they ran out of brown bread and offered white instead - although it was not such a big deal but it was a concern. The ambiance is nice and cosy and the place has more feel of a lounge than a all day dining restaurant due to its size and layout. The Associate Paulina who served us was polite, attentive, and very friendly. Thanks Paulina
The Valet gentleman was very attentive when we arrived in our car and we informed him that our son will arrive shortly in his own car. When our son arrived, he was totally blown away as he was addressed by his sir name which surprised him and he hashed the Valet associate how did you know me? and the valet replied because your parents just arrived. Little things means a lot and due to this courtesy and the nice dining experience, my family is already requesting the next trip to the hotel. Thanks again

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family

Dear AKK2050,

It is a pleasure to read your recent review of Astor Court! While I am disappointed to learn we were unable to provide you with brown bread, I am very pleased to hear you and your family enjoyed your overall dining experience. Our staff strives to provide exceptional service and we appreciate your acknowledgement. We hope to welcome you and your family to our address again soon.

Reviewed April 30, 2014

The St. Regis is in a good location, and will be even better once the shopping area around it is completed. The hotel is beautiful and the lots of amenities. The staff seems attentive and concerned with a nice visit. Right now I'd probably chose the Ritz Carlton at Peachtree for the convenient shopping. You do get some "bad" views at the St. Regis, but the rooms are gorgeous.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Nancie T
Senih G, General Manager at The St. Regis Atlanta, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2014

Dear tripturn,

Thank you for your kind compliments of The St. Regis Atlanta. Our staff at The St. Regis Atlanta truly takes pride in providing service that is beyond expectation and I am pleased you were able to experience this first hand. Thank you for choosing the St. Regis Atlanta and I truly hope we may welcome you again in the near future.