“Likely one of the nicest hotels in Buckhead”

The St. Regis Atlanta
Ranked #3 of 173 Hotels in Atlanta
Reviewed May 7, 2014

I stayed at the St Regis for three days on business last week. I was lucky enough to have stayed in the Astor Suite. The entire stay was outstanding. From the food to the bar to the spa, the entire establishment lives up to the St Regis name. Location is outstanding right in the heart of Buckhead.

Only criticism is that I had tried to make a spa appointment and the Remede spa representative said she would look into my request and call me back straight away. I ended up giving up on her after a half an hour without receiving any service. Not a huge issue but I think that to wait for a half an hour for a phone call back to book a $300 massage is a bit silly.

Still highly recommend the St Regis...awesome property

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Senih G, General Manager at The St. Regis Atlanta, responded to this reviewResponded May 12, 2014

Dear AlanH1,

Thank you for writing a review of The St. Regis Atlanta. I am pleased to hear your overall experience was outstanding and that you would highly recommend us. It is truly our priority to exceed the expectations of our guests under every circumstance and your comments regarding the spa will be addressed to ensure this type of experience is not repeated. Your satisfaction and loyalty is a priority to The St. Regis Atlanta and we hope to welcome you again in the near future.

Reviewed May 1, 2014

First class accommodations along with delightful service give you that pampered experience you don't mind paying a little extra for. Service by the pool was excellent as well as the attention to detail in the suite. You'll like the location which is convenient to all sorts of entertainment and food.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Calvin P

Dear Calvin P,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. Our exquisite atmosphere, attention to detail and uncompromising service make us a truly unique destination and we appreciate your acknowledgement. It will be our pleasure to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed May 1, 2014

This was my first time in Atlanta, and staying at the St. Regis was the best part of the trip. My wife and I thought that the rooms and common areas were all luxuriously appointed, especially our bathroom. In every instance the service was perfect, particularly the valets (which is good since parking costs $30 per day). We really appreciated the extras, like when we called for a taxi to take us somewhere nearby and the concierge offered the hotel car (I think it was an MB S-Class). Overall this feels like a property that's worth the extra cost.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Weistq,

I would like to personally thank you for sharing positive feedback of your stay at The St. Regis Atlanta. Our staff has a commitment to each and every guest to create a discreet experience of bespoke service. I am pleased to hear of your exceptional visit and hope that you return in the near future!

Reviewed May 1, 2014

My family and I had Lunch at Astor Court on 30th Apr, 2014. Hotel lobby is small for a St Regis Hotel or at least the ones that I have seen thus far. Dining experience was nice and my request reserving a nice table by the window was met. Thank You. The only hiccup - I was quiet surprised that there were no brown toast bread available and they ran out of brown bread and offered white instead - although it was not such a big deal but it was a concern. The ambiance is nice and cosy and the place has more feel of a lounge than a all day dining restaurant due to its size and layout. The Associate Paulina who served us was polite, attentive, and very friendly. Thanks Paulina
The Valet gentleman was very attentive when we arrived in our car and we informed him that our son will arrive shortly in his own car. When our son arrived, he was totally blown away as he was addressed by his sir name which surprised him and he hashed the Valet associate how did you know me? and the valet replied because your parents just arrived. Little things means a lot and due to this courtesy and the nice dining experience, my family is already requesting the next trip to the hotel. Thanks again

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family

Dear AKK2050,

It is a pleasure to read your recent review of Astor Court! While I am disappointed to learn we were unable to provide you with brown bread, I am very pleased to hear you and your family enjoyed your overall dining experience. Our staff strives to provide exceptional service and we appreciate your acknowledgement. We hope to welcome you and your family to our address again soon.

Reviewed April 30, 2014

The St. Regis is in a good location, and will be even better once the shopping area around it is completed. The hotel is beautiful and the lots of amenities. The staff seems attentive and concerned with a nice visit. Right now I'd probably chose the Ritz Carlton at Peachtree for the convenient shopping. You do get some "bad" views at the St. Regis, but the rooms are gorgeous.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Nancie T
Senih G, General Manager at The St. Regis Atlanta, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2014

Dear tripturn,

Thank you for your kind compliments of The St. Regis Atlanta. Our staff at The St. Regis Atlanta truly takes pride in providing service that is beyond expectation and I am pleased you were able to experience this first hand. Thank you for choosing the St. Regis Atlanta and I truly hope we may welcome you again in the near future.

Senih Geray

Reviewed April 27, 2014

Stayed here twice in the last two months. Both times no luck on the SPG Plat upgrade to anything beyond a standard room with a large outdoor balcony. Looks like there are a few of these and I would not pay more for them as mine had a view into a parking garage. But, overall the staff and the property are wonderful. SPA has a $25 day pass to soak up the steam shower and the sauna. Well worth it as they were empty when I was there. Rooms have really nice baths, even for St. Regis standards. Room service was excellent. Burger and Lobster BLT were amazing. Also you have to order the St. Regis Macaroons. 10 house made pillowy sugary delights in an assortment of flavors for $15. Finally, the staff offered to help ship shopping bags I arrived with from Lenox Square mall without even asking. Nice touch.

Room Tip: hotel looks like a tall building, the upper floors are all residences. Because of this ask to not f...
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Senih G, General Manager at The St. Regis Atlanta, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2014

Dear SPGwanderlust,

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience at the St. Regis Atlanta. We appreciate our loyal SPG members and your compliments are especially meaningful to us. We hope to welcome you again soon.

Warm regards,

Reviewed April 27, 2014 via mobile

Amazing weekend stay. Beautiful lobby. Extremely friendly front desk staff. Rooms are spacious, very clean and elegant. In-room dining staff were prompt and know how to pamper you. Ask for JJ at the St. Regis Bar to make you a special cocktail. Will return again and again on all future Atlanta trips. Great eating options right next door to hotel. Umi, King & Duke to name a few...

Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Derek J,

Thank you for your compliments of The St. Regis Atlanta! Our exquisite atmosphere and uncompromising service make us a truly unique destination and we are honored to be your hotel of choice in Atlanta. It will be our pleasure to welcome you back soon.