“So you want to have a Wedding”

The St. Regis Atlanta
Ranked #2 of 173 Hotels in Atlanta
Atlanta, Georgia
“So you want to have a Wedding”
Reviewed October 18, 2013

Over a year ago, my daughter and I decided to have her wedding at the St. Regis in Atlanta.

We began our process with a meeting with Julia McKelvey. This young woman was professional, friendly and knowledgeable. She took us on the wedding "tour" and explained the packet we were given to take home. I cannot say enough about the useful information, guidance and suggestions she made. We could not have done this detailed wedding without her.
While Julia was our contact and took my many frantic calls, the entire staff at the St. Regis was working for us to create our perfect vision. From the valet staff, the reception specialist, the concierge, the chef all the way to the final check out after the wedding, The St. Regis fulfilled our every expectation. They worked with all our vendors with great respect and with wonderful creativity. There were times when I wanted plan A and when this could not be done---they simply re-organized and came up with a better idea in Plan B. It was amazing.
The St. Regis included so many perks with our wedding plan. The rooms we were given were the top suites, with all kinds of space, butlers and treats. The food was incredible, cocktails were the top brands, with plenty of bar staff on hand, they created a show around the cake, champagne and late night snacks. The entire staff had an eye for detail.
I cannot think of one single thing I would change about our experience at the St. Regis.

IT WAS WORTH EVERY SINGLE MINUTE OF PLANNING AND EVERY SINGLE DOLLAR.

I would definitely use the St. Regis and company for any future events.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Senih G, General Manager at The St. Regis Atlanta, responded to this review, October 21, 2013
Dear Dianne G,
It was a joy to read your kind comments on your planning experience at our address. Your comments have been shared with our staff and are wonderful testaments of our staff striving to exceed expectations at every opportunity. I extend warm wishes to you and your family and hope to welcome you to our address again very soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (153)
  • Arabic first
snellville
Reviewed October 17, 2013

Had a wonderful stay at the St. Regis in Atlanta. Don't think I will be able to stay anywhere else as I was quite spoiled with the luxurious accommodations and superb service. The room was quite large and just beautiful. We checked in and went down to spend some time in the bar and upon returning to the room there was a delicious chocolate mousse desert waiting for us to help celebrate our anniversary. The room we were in was so incredibly quiet! The room and hotel itself were very clean which is a must. Service was excellent from the front desk to the bar to room service. Will definitely stay with St. Regis again and again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Senih G, General Manager at The St. Regis Atlanta, responded to this review, October 18, 2013
Dear Cindy1414,
Allow me to extend our warmest wishes on your recent anniversary. We are honored your chose to celebrate this special milestone with us. It will be our pleasure to welcome you to The St. Regis Atlanta again soon.
Reviewed October 17, 2013

Our credit card number was stolen by the booking agent at Starwood and used to book travel in Europe. Thank goodness the bank acted quickly but the hotel gave us the runaround for a month before I gave up. My time is valuable to me and after getting no place with the accounting dept. I called it quits. I'm sure this has happened before and I urge you to check your billing statements! We had to close our account, major hassle for what should have been a relaxing evening to celebrate our anniversary.

• Stayed September 2013
1 Thank Kathie C
Dear KPC1975,
I extend my sincerely apologies for your experience and inconvenience. We have attempted to reach out to you directly via private message to further discuss details of your stay. Your satisfaction and loyalty is a priority to The St. Regis Atlanta and I hope that you will allow us the opportunity to speak with you soon.
Cape Town Central, South Africa
Reviewed October 15, 2013

In all my stays at the St. Regis I have never been disappointed. I always leave thinking WOW another Grand Slam. Exceptional Amenities great check in and the concierge had a knowledge
of the area in the palm of her hand. The room was spacious clean and so comfortable love the
linens and pillows that the St. Regis provide. We had room service a couple of
times during the stay and it was delicious. Thank you Atlanta for another Pristine Experience
at the St. Regis Brand.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Dear ethele g,
Thank you for your outstanding compliments of our address and staff. We value our loyal St. Regis guests and we hope to welcome you again very soon.
Memphis, Tennessee
Reviewed October 14, 2013

We were in Atlanta on October 10-12 and enjoyed our stay at St. Regis. It will be where we stay when in Atlanta in the future. Room service food and service were also excellent. The service and friendly staff reminded me of a place where your business is truly appreciated. desk staff was helpful and Gabrielle was exceptional.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank MemphisFamily55197
Dear MemphisFamily55197,
I appreciate that you have taken the time to share your experience at The St. Regis Atlanta. Our staff strives to create indelible memories for all of our guests and I am pleased to hear of your plans to return. I look forward to welcoming you and your family again very soon.
Oakville, Canada
Reviewed October 14, 2013

The room was superb. The bed was great. The pillows were excellent. The bathtub was huge. The showerhead in the shower was removable . Yeah ! They wouldln't heat our Starbucks for health reasons, but sent up a microwave for us. Excellent stay. Good check in. Friendly staff and valets. Helpful concierge. Good gym but no upright bikes -- just recumbent. Very pretentious parking a Rolls, and a Mercedes, and two Range Rover Sports and Maserati outside during our stay. There's a car owned by the hotel that will take you no more than 2 miles if you can get it . We tried and couldn't. It's like dangling a carrot on a stick and pulling it away and that spoils my visits to hotels. Another hotel we stayed at did it the right way. They didn't tell you they had a car. When you showed up in front for a taxi, and they asked where you were going, they called for the hotel car and said they'd be pleased to take you there. Classy rather than ... showy.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Julian W,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with The St. Regis Atlanta. We appreciate the feedback you have provided on our house car service and extend our apologies that it was not available for you. We hope to welcome you again to our address very soon.
Tampa, Florida
Reviewed October 13, 2013 via mobile

We were at the St Regis three nights this weekend. Everyone we encountered, except the waitresses in the bar, was extremely nice and, of course, trained to say how everything was "their pleasure". However, our room was not cleaned on the last night, even though we notified the hall attendant. The wall between our room and the adjacent room must have been paper thin and our neighbors seemed to have a party every night. Our promised newspaper never was delivered. And, on a beautiful weekend in Atlanta, we were unable to open our windows because the smells from the kitchen invaded the room the moment we did. At these prices, you have to do a lot of things right, more than just saying "it's my pleasure".

Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank bayfair
Senih G, General Manager at The St. Regis Atlanta, responded to this review, October 14, 2013
Dear bayfair,
Thank you for your feedback. I have reached out to you directly with a private message to discuss details of your stay further. Your satisfaction and loyalty is a priority to The St. Regis Atlanta and we look forward to speaking with you soon.