The St. Regis Atlanta
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Grand Hyatt Atlanta in Buckhead(Atlanta)
  • Pool
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
All reviewsbutler servicechopsastor courtchampagne saberinghighly recommend the stbathroom mirrorbeautiful hotelsoaking tubroom servicestar serviceupgraded to a suiteseparate showerfour seasonsin room diningcar servicehotel barthe ritz carlton
Reviewed June 18, 2013

I have written many reviews on tripadvisor although I have not done one in a while but felt compelled to write one today. I stayed at the St. Regis Atlanta this past weekend for a staycation for my 40th bday. For a point of reference I travel quite a bit for work and personal trips.
Approx. 120 nights a year. Most frequented chains in order are Ritz, JW, Mandarin, Starwood Lux Collection, and St. Regis.

Here is what I can share with the Tripadvisor community about the St. Regis. This is my first time doing a staycation at the Atlanta St. Regis. I frequently do staycations at other Atlanta hotels.

Pros: The hotel is what you would expect. Fantastic property! Rooms are great as is the entire property. There is nothing negative to say about the property itself.

Cons: I have stayed at many St. Regis properties. I personally believe that the St. Regis brand in general is a superior brand and the main reason is service! I was increadibly disapointed in the service at the St. Regis Atlanta. It simply was not on par with the brand as a whole. Not from all departments. In fact certain aspects of the hotel are "St. Regis" quality no question. Others are shockingly no where remotely close to the stratosphere of what I am use to from a St Regis property. This is the first time I have stayed at a St. Regis where everything wasn't "St. Regis" quality. Very disapointing! Certain aspects were holiday inn. Pains me to say it as I am a huge fan of the brand and generally feel like they do it better than the rest. Hope others have a better experience.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Senih G, General Manager at The St. Regis Atlanta, responded to this reviewResponded June 21, 2013

Dear JHLAtlanta,
We appreciate the feedback you have provided. We have reached out to you directly via private message. We would like to discuss the details of your stay and hope that you will reach out to our hotel manager directly by phone or email. Your satisfaction and loyalty is a priority to The St. Regis Atlanta and we hope to speak with you soon.

Reviewed June 18, 2013

From our initial arrival to final departure our experience at the St. Regis Buckhead was truly exceptional. Our 6 year old granddaughter was with us for a four night stay and the hotel staff made her feel right at home. Our suite was extremely nice and comfortable, the restaurant was outstanding and the front desk staff extremely professional (without coming across as "stuffy"....overall the entire experience was A+++++.

alg13

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Al G

Dear Al G,
Thank you for posting your review. Our staff strives to make each stay memorable with service beyond expectation. It will be our pleasure to welcome your family again soon.

Reviewed June 11, 2013

From the bellmen & valets to the front desk - everyone was so thoughtful and detail-oriented. This place is top-notch and pure luxury! This was our first night away together after having a baby in January. Everyone at the hotel made sure to ask about the baby and how we did on our first time away. The bar is beautiful and the food is delicious too!

1  Thank lilmisskoko
Senih G, General Manager at The St. Regis Atlanta, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2013

Dear lilmisskoko,
Congratulations on the recent addition to your family. We extend our appreciation for your compliments of our address and service. It will be our pleasure to welcome you again very soon.

Reviewed June 11, 2013

The St. Regis Buckhead was a terrific choice from start to finish. I’d say this hotel is about one star lower than a Ritz Carlton, but overall we enjoyed ourselves.

The Pros:
• Immaculate rooms
• Smooth Check in and Check out
• Friendly service
• Great pool area (when it isn’t too crowded)
• Nice gym
• Comfortable bed
• Beautiful bathroom, one of the best tubs I’ve ever bathed in
• Updated electronics/TVs
• Great bang for your buck when you compare other luxury hotels in major cities
• Fast Room service and pretty darn good!

The Cons:
• Delivered a coffee pot that didn’t function
• The concierge wasn’t extremely knowledgeable about which restaurants were open for lunch
• There weren’t enough pool chairs for the guests, we waited 15 minutes for 2 chairs to open up at the pool and basically had to pounce on them like cheetahs. With that said, the pool staff attempted to help us find chairs if any became available, shout out to Jonathan who was very friendly and also delivered us some strawberry daiquiri samples while we waited for chairs.

1  Thank LessWork M

Dear LessWork M,
Thank you for taking the time to share your comments on your recent visit. Bringing these details to our attention allows us to continue to refine our service. I hope you will return to our address again soon.

Reviewed June 10, 2013

My husband and I choose your facility every time we visit our son and his wife in Atlanta. Everything is consistently pleasant. The facility is beautiful, the service is impeccable and every employee we have ever encountered is cheerful and helpful.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family

Dear mbb4502,
We appreciate your compliments and loyalty. Allow us to welcome you again very soon.