“A slice of luxury”

The St. Regis Atlanta
Ranked #1 of 172 Hotels in Atlanta
Reviewed April 19, 2013

This is a wonderful hotel with excellent service! If your staying in the Atlanta area the location is great for business travels plus good for shopping and restaurants . They have every amenity a guest could desire ~ my favorite amenity is the coffee butler service. Fresh hot coffee with your morning wake up call

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Senih G, General Manager at The St. Regis Atlanta, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2013

Dear Michelle G,
Thank you for your recommendation and compliments of our signature butler services. We hope to extend our genuine Southern hospitality with you again in the near future.

There are newer reviews for The St. Regis Atlanta

Reviewed April 16, 2013

Can I check in for ever! Well if I had my choice of hotels to live in - the St. Regis Hotel Atlanta would be in the TOP 5...if it had a beach it would be #1...

I stay at this property a few times a year on business, it is such a great place...I arrived early at 9:00 am - my room was ready to check in for the day! I had a meeting in the Terrace Lobby that my client was late for and I worked for an hour before their arrival but Freddrick my waiter didn't care and left me alone to work but kept my coffee cup full and didn't have anyone else seated around me - it was great. The guest rooms are quiet, relaxing, and a comfortable desk to complete any contracts or work at while in the room. We had a fabulous lucheon presentation for our company with 200 plus guest and everything was splendid. I had a client dinner that evening and the doorman had the Courtesy Car - whisk us away the minute I walked out the door - part timing as it was ready and waiting but complimentary and luxury transportation. The St. Regis employees are great and don't have their hand out every time you ask a question or open a door. The rates are a bit higher but specials occur if your budget doesn't allow so check it out. its well worth extra when you travel and need rest..everything is or can be taken care of by just about any staff member...

Date of stay: April 15th, 2013

Room Tip: Any room at the St. Regis is a GREAT room!

Dear Tim C,
Thank you for your enthusiastic compliments of the St. Regis Atlanta! It is our pleasure to provide uncompromising service to our loyal guests. We are especially delighted to hear of your plans to return to our address and we look forward to welcoming you.

Reviewed April 16, 2013

I recently stayed at the St. Regis in Buckhead. From the front desk, to room service, to their car service, I have had a fantastic experience. There is no lack of great hotels in Buckhead...namely the Ritz Carlton, but the St. Regis puts them all to shame. With one stay, the St. Regis has become "my hotel" of choice in Atlanta. Next time, I want to be able to try out their spa!

Room Tip: We booked through AMEX Fine Hotel and Resorts and got an amazing upgrade to a Deluxe Room with a Sui...
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank kimwhite2003

Dear kimwhite2003,
Thank you for your compliments of The St. Regis Atlanta. We are honored to be your hotel of choice. Please return to our metropolitan manor again soon.

Reviewed April 13, 2013

I had been on the road for two weeks and arrived at the St. Regis after midnight and after 36 hours of traveling from Asia. I needed to relax and get ready for meetings in Atlanta Fortunately I was able to work in a couple visits to the Remede Spa on the 6th floor of the St. Regis where I had 2 of the best massages ever, customized just to me as advertised in their brochure. Kelly and Will were both great and really helped get me ready for my meetings. Also, their business center on the 5th floor was excellent, and complimentary copying ( in color! no less) was very helpful for a traveler who had been on the road for awhile. Staff was also exceedingly nice, asking me how I was and engaging in conversation with me from the front desk clerk to security to private dining. All excellent.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Senih G, General Manager at The St. Regis Atlanta, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2013

Dear C L,
Thank you for sharing your experience. Our staff strives to provide uncompromising service to all our guests and I am pleased to read you experienced this first hand after your long journey. Thank you for your kind words and I hope you will visit our address again soon.

Reviewed April 13, 2013

I travel to Atlanta on business frequently and this is hands down my favorite hotel in town. In fact, I will go out of my way to stay here when necessary. Why the fuss? There is really nothing about this hotel that is not top notch. The service is great, the hotel is well kept, and the rooms are very luxurious. And as a starwood gold member, i almost allways get upgraded to a suite. The bar is a cool place to hang out as is the outside patio. I love to eat at the Chops restaurant next door, although the food inside the hotel is very good. I also like the whole foods just accross the street. Finally, the gym is great. As far as location is concerned, I think the Ritz in Buckhead is probaby a bit better located (more in the heart of Buckhead), but when you're at the Regis, there's no reason to leave!

Room Tip: They're all good
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Senih G, General Manager at The St. Regis Atlanta, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2013

Dear makjes,
Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience at the St. Regis Atlanta. We appreciate our loyal SPG members and your compliments are especially meaningful to us. We hope to welcome you again soon.

Reviewed April 13, 2013

We traveled as a family with 3 kids. (12,15,18) Excellent service, food, complentary fast internet, nice staff.we did get a suite for same price of a regular room ! I choose this hotel because it was the only 5 * with exterior pool. We did 3 hotels on our holiday and i must say that st regis is as good or even slightly better than Four seasons in miami and much better then the waldorf astoria in orlando.

Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family

Dear S V,
I wish to extend my sincere gratitude for sharing your recent review of The St. Regis Atlanta. I appreciate your comments on the service your family enjoyed as our guests. Please allow us to welcome you again soon.

Reviewed April 11, 2013

I have been staying at the Ritz Carlton Buckhead for years. The R/C is a older property so I thought it may be time to try the much newer St. Regis. The St. Regis is a very nice hotel with a great front drive and a stunning lobby. I had a large St. Regis Suite that was beautiful and very cozy. I liked the room but when I stay at a luxury property I want service. I found the service at the St. Regis was pale in comparison to the Ritz Carlton just up Peachtree Street. Almost every time I left the hotel I had to open the door myself. My wife even joked about it and held the door open since there was no one in sight to do it. The St. Regis also does not have a club level which I prefer. Overall, it is a beautiful property but I will return the Ritz Carlton in Buckhead. The location is not the best in that you cannot walk to any shopping at Lenox or Phipps and will encounter heavy traffic driving up there.

Room Tip: Suites have huge bathrooms.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank CRDSC

Dear CRDSC,
I appreciate your feedback and apologize for the inconveniences you experienced during your stay. We review all guest feedback and your comments will be shared with our staff to ensure these details are not overlooked in the future. Safe travels!