“Exceptional service in a Winter Wonderland”

The St. Regis Atlanta
Ranked #2 of 172 Hotels in Atlanta
Reviewed December 13, 2012

My family truly enjoyed our stay at the St. Regis. Our children (ages 1 and 3) were so excited to see Santa, the gingerbread house, the magnificent Christmas tree and the ice skating rink. Multiple members of the staff ensured that the girls enjoyed all aspects of the property. A member even delivered a "special treat" (cookies) to our room for them to enjoy.
The Metropolitan Suite is extraordinary. Our butler, Stephanie, was attentive and pleasant.
Given our experience, we plan on visiting the property annually during the holidays.

• Stayed: December 2012
2  Thank BigChief17
StRegisAtlanta, General Manager at The St. Regis Atlanta, responded to this reviewResponded December 18, 2012

Dear BigChief17,
It is wonderful to read your recent review of The St. Regis Atlanta. We were honored you chose our address to celebrate the holidays and we appreciate you recognizing our staff and uncompromising service. I wish you and your family warm holiday wishes and look forward to welcoming you again very soon.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

I was visiting one of our stores at Lenox Square and needed to eat something but it was 9:45PM on a Sunday, the only thing I had going for me was it was December and it felt like there would be a good chance something was open... But I wanted a good experience besides just good food!

I drove up to the valet at the hotel and asked, do you have a place I could get some food still open? By now it was 10PM so I figured I wasn’t going to find a place outside of one of the hotels nearby... Happily surprised by the whole experience, the bellman said we have food all night long and they had a bar that was still open. I headed up to the bar and loved the whole experience and food was perfect! Had my usual scotch and a flatbread with tomatoes and shrimp... Great team at the bar as well!!

What a short, relaxing and fun experience!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
StRegisAtlanta, General Manager at The St. Regis Atlanta, responded to this reviewResponded December 17, 2012

Dear FEOHIO,
It brings me great pleasure to read about your experience in The St. Regis Bar. I hope you will visit our metropolitan manor again soon. Best wishes this holiday season to you and your family.

Reviewed December 4, 2012

This hotel has the best service I have ever seen from the Front Desk - Jenee_ i think her name is to the Valets
They treat you like a King
Even if they are full they still have time for every guest and the lady at the Front desk late at night is sooo nice to everyone even when they are not

Room Tip: Facing the front
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Tom L

Dear TomL,
Thank you for sharing your compliments of The St. Regis Atlanta. Our staff strives to provide personalized service to all guests and I am pleased you have experienced our exceptional service first hand. It will be my pleasure to welcome you again soon.

Reviewed December 2, 2012

The St. Regis Atlanta is what you willl call the best. attentive staff is there to take care of every need. I asked for the recepie for the Cosmo served to me and I received it on a beautiful card.

The rooms are beuatifully appointed. The food was elegantly sserved and the staff was open and proposed new ways o enjoy the place and the sorounding area.
I have stayed at several luxury hotels in the area. this is now my favorite.
Looking forward to my next time.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
StRegisAtlanta, General Manager at The St. Regis Atlanta, responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2012

Dear ExceptionalizeIt,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed the comforts of our elegantly appointed rooms and the service you were provided in The St. Regis Bar. Our exquisite atmosphere and uncompromising service make us a truly unique destination and we appreciate your acknowledgement.

Reviewed November 27, 2012

We stayed at the St. Regis for our wedding this weekend - everything was absolutely FLAWLESS. I felt like a celebrity the entire time, and our guests did not stop talking about how unbeliveably perfect everything was.

We wish it could be our wedding every weekend, but know when we stay at the hotel again, it will definitely feel like it.

We can't thank the AMAZING staff enough for an OUTSTANDING St. Regis experience - special thanks to Matthew, Jenny, Sales / Catering, Chris + Gabby :)

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear PickyGuestLindsay,
Congratulations on your recent marriage! We are honored that you chose to celebrate this milestone in your life at The St. Regis Atlanta. Our staff at The St. Regis Atlanta truly takes pride in providing service that is beyond expectation. We are pleased you were able to experience this first hand. Thank you for your compliments!

Reviewed November 26, 2012

Spent the weekend there for a wedding and I had a wonderful time. Room was very clean, amenities were great. Staff had an excellent attitude. I'd especially like to recognize Jana and Gabi from the front desk for their exceptional work. Ill be staying there again if I ever go back to Atlanta.

• Stayed: November 2012
StRegisAtlanta, General Manager at The St. Regis Atlanta, responded to this reviewResponded November 28, 2012

Dear sazaragovia,
It is a pleasure to read your comments regarding your stay at our metropolitan manor. Our staff strives to provide each guest with indelible memories during their stay and I am glad Jana and Gabby exceeded your expectations. It will be our pleasure to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed November 25, 2012

Managed to find me a room for second night even when sold out; bottled water in the car when picking up from valet; excellent service for all of your needs; the bar seems to be quite the happening people watching spot

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business

Dear BigZ_trip,
I wish to extend my sincere gratitude for sharing your recent review of The St. Regis Atlanta. I appreciate your comments on the service you enjoyed as our guest. It will be our pleasure to welcome you back soon.