“Fall 2012”

Ranked #1 of 172 Hotels in Atlanta
Roslyn Heights, New York
“Fall 2012”
Reviewed October 31, 2012

The St Regis is a spectacular looking property with service to match. We were in a suite which was large with a very large bathroom which included a sunken bathtub and a glass door shower. We ate breakfast at the pool which was excellent and only had drinks at the bar. Both bartenders were professional.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
StRegisAtlanta, General Manager at The St. Regis Atlanta, responded to this review, November 7, 2012
Dear Mickeywayne,
Thank you for choosing to be our guest at The St. Regis Atlanta. I am pleased to hear you experienced our signature Southern hospitality during stay. Our St. Regis Suite’s elegantly appointed bathroom is a haven of luxury with extraordinary details. I hope to welcome you and your family to Atlanta’s Best Address again very soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (145)
  • Arabic first
Arlington, Virginia
Reviewed October 24, 2012

My husband and I recently got married in Atlanta and reserved a block of rooms at the St. Regis for our wedding guests. I've stayed at all of the other high end hotels in Atlanta, but we chose the St. Regis because of its location and the excellent customer service from the St. Regis's meetings coordinator. I am so glad we did. We stayed there for four nights during our wedding week, and our experience could not have been better. The service throughout our stay was spectacular, and our wedding guests reported that they received the same stellar treatment. The rooms were gorgeous and very comfortable. We would not hesitate to return to the St. Regis the next time we're in Atlanta and looking to stay at a first-class hotel.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank jelizabeth5
Dear Jelizabeth5,
We are honored that you chose to celebrate this milestone in your life at The St. Regis Atlanta. Our staff strives to provide uncompromising service to all our guests and I am pleased to read you and your wedding guests experienced this first hand. Thank you for your kind words and we hope you will visit our address again soon.
Hoboken, New Jersey
Reviewed October 24, 2012

Absolutely beautiful hotel in a good location in Buckhead. Staff was excellent. Hotel was sold out, and it felt like we were the only group there. Beautiful Bar on the second floor with outdoor space. Rooms are gorgeous, with flat screen TV in both the sleeping area, and the bathroom. Plenty of space, and we had a 2 queen size bed room. Bathrooms are large too, with a stand up shower stall, as well as a bathtub (separate). Hotel is pricey, however we got a really good group discount, so would recommend if you are traveling with a group, to call and request a group deal. Highly recommend staying here.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Dear Manno 719,
It is wonderful to read your recent review of The St. Regis Atlanta. We strive to provide bespoke service that is beyond expectation and we are pleased you were able to experience this first hand. I appreciate your acknowledgement.
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed October 22, 2012

It is rare today to find the quality of service and attention to detail that I experienced at the St. Regis hotel last week. From the moment I arrived to the last moment I departed, all staff I interfaced with were extremely professional and efficient. The staff are impeccably polite, well-dressed and are constantly looking to serve the needs of their guests. The hotel is in very good condition and rooms are clean and well equipped with plenty of space. Overall this hotel is fantastic.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
StRegisAtlanta, General Manager at The St. Regis Atlanta, responded to this review, October 23, 2012
Dear trader99,
It is a joy to read your recent review of The St. Regis Atlanta. Our staff strives to provide uncompromising service to all our guests and I am pleased to read you experienced this first hand. Thank you for your kind words and we hope you will visit our address again soon.
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 22, 2012

First the good news. The St Regis is reasonably well located, the rooms are spacious and nicely appointed, and the staff is very polite.

The St Regis lacks the attention to detail that defines a five star hotel. For breakfast, the restaurant got my room service order wrong, and then delivered it cold. The chairs at the desk in the room are too low to the ground, making it difficult to work on the computer. These are the details that great hotels get right.

The hotel is also overpriced. $60 (before tip) for two eggs, coffee, and orange juice for breakfast. Internet also absurdly expensive. It galls me to pay this much for a hotel room with mediocre service, and then have them nickle and dime me to boot.

Next time I will stay at the Four Seasons or Mandarin Oriental.

1 Thank UK_frequent_flie
Dear UK_frequent_flie,
I appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback of your recent stay. We agree that the difference of a luxury hotel is in the details and I apologize deeply for the lack of attention you received during your stay. Your comments have been shared with our management to ensure this experience is not repeated. Please allow us another opportunity to demonstrate our AAA Five Diamond service and hospitality.
Reviewed October 21, 2012

Just got back from a great weekend getaway at the St. Regis in Buckhead. The St. Regis Suite is worth the extra money. It was clean, spacious and quiet. Above all else the service was excellent. There appeared to be many more valets this time- no waiting. The front desk was knowledgable about our reservation through the AMEX FHR program. They even put us on a higher floor as requested. Room service was great as well. It was everything you would expect from a property like this. Without a doubt, we will be back.

Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear JJ E,
Thank you for your compliments of The St. Regis Atlanta. I am pleased to hear your overall experience was excellent and I look forward to sharing your kind comments with our staff and leaders. We appreciate hearing from our valued American Express FHR members. It will be my pleasure to welcome you to our address again very soon.
rockford
Reviewed October 21, 2012

Beautiful Hotel, thoughtful room plan and updated technology. Service was consistently inconsistent especially housekeeping and room service. Room was clean when I checked in but housekeeping did not keep it that way for my 4 day stay. Also, Please don't charge me extra for internet service, tacky and time consuming. Had an excellent spa experience with a professional well qualified therapist. I love room service, but not at this hotel.

Dear Jeriy,
I appreciate the feedback you have provided from your recent stay. Your comments regarding housekeeping and private dining have been shared with our leadership. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your time in our award-winning Remede Spa. Please allow us another opportunity to demonstrate our gracious hospitality during your next trip to Atlanta.