“The Grand Luxe Rooms with a balcony are the best in the house.”

The St. Regis Atlanta
Ranked #3 of 171 Hotels in Atlanta
Atlanta
“The Grand Luxe Rooms with a balcony are the best in the house.”
Reviewed July 2, 2012

I love the St. Regis in Atlanta. This hotel lives up to the St. Regis name. I have stayed in the St. Regis Suite and in the Grand Luxe rooms on the 3rd floor which have huge patios. Those rooms on the 3rd floor in my opinion are a better value than the St. Regis Suites. The St. Regis bar offers one of a kind drinks. The St. Regis is my favorite hotel in Atlanta.

Room Tip: Make sure to ask for the Grand Luxe rooms on the 3rd floor with the balcony. These rooms over look...
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled solo
, General Manager at The St. Regis Atlanta, responded to this review, July 10, 2012
Dear Bigc325is,
Thank you for your compliments of the St. Regis Atlanta. We appreciate your loyalty and look forward to welcoming you again very soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (154)
  • Arabic first
Charlotte
Reviewed June 25, 2012

My wife and I recently stayed a few nights at the St. Regis in Buckhead, Atlanta. It was a our first anniversary and we wanted a special place that we could go to each year to celebrate and create a tradition. Well, we found it. This place is outstanding, complete with Suites, 24 hour private butlers and service, service service. Our trip was coordinated by Eric Simione, who arranged for a private dining session on our actual anniversary. I'm used to staying at Four Seasons and Ritz Carlton and those are my typical "go to" places, as I know what I'm getting. St. Regis just made the top of my list....if you go, speak with Eric, he knows the local restaurants, nightlife and how to get things done. It was effortless and one of the most enjoyable weekends my wife and I have ever had.....KUDOS!!!!!!!!!!!!

KS

Room Tip: Get the Suite.....it's worth the extra bucks.....
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Kevin S
Dear Kevin S,
Congratulations on your recent anniversary! We couldn't be more honored that you chose to celebrate this milestone in your life with The St. Regis Atlanta. Thank you for your kind words and we hope you will visit our address again soon.
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed June 25, 2012

The facilities are what you would expect - outstanding. Impeccable rooms, grand entry, beautiful bar. The service was very good in places, but more like a 3 or 4 star in others. The bar staff service was outstanding. But the check in staff was only mildly courteous. It took 20 minutes to check-in and they were indifferent. I would stay again, but hope they will bring service levels to those consistent with other St. Regis properties

• Stayed January 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank JManly
, General Manager at The St. Regis Atlanta, responded to this review, June 26, 2012
Dear JManly,
I truly appreciate the feedback you have provided. Your comments will be shared with management, to ensure this type of experience is not repeated. Your satisfaction and loyalty is a priority to The St. Regis Atlanta and I hope we may welcome you again in the near future.
On the road again
Reviewed June 19, 2012 via mobile

What should be a great hotel showing signs of wear on carpets and less that attentive attention to details. Health club was out of towels for the third time, out of water and no one walks the property like the GM each day to see what needs care.

The nice blue pool furniture got replaced with garish colors that clash with the decor. I'm waiting to see if the GM wakes up to the issues of falling services. If not I'll go back to the Ritz Carlton where I have stayed for nearly 20 years.

Hotel could be great but GM needs to wake up soon or it will continue downhill from here.

Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank DoctorVonCueBall
Dear Dr.VonCueBall,
Thank you for taking the time to post your review. I have reached out to you via personal message to request more details from your stay. The feedback you have provided allow us to improve our service. We value our SPG Platinum guests and hope you will allow up another opportunity to demonstrate our signature hospitality the next time you travel to Atlanta.
Georgia
Reviewed June 18, 2012

This hotel is run in a true European style deserved of accolades reserved for the finest 5 star accomodations

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Dear Peripateticmensch,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. Our uncompromising service make us a truly unique destination and we appreciate your acknowledgement.
Reviewed June 15, 2012

A fabulous experience that my family will never forget . From the instant we pulled up to valet we felt special. The hotel is glamorous and luxurious,yet very comfortable.the staff was personable and efficient and very informative.I cannot wait to visit again.paces88 was excellent also. My husband is a chef and he really enjoyed his meal!

• Stayed June 2012
1 Thank marvinaddie
StRegisAtlanta, General Manager at The St. Regis Atlanta, responded to this review, June 19, 2012
Dear Marvinaddie,
It brings me great pleasure to read about your experience in Paces 88 American Bistro. It is a true compliment to our Chef's talents to receive such praises from a fellow culinary professional. I look forward to having you and your husband as our guests again in the near future.
Chattanooga, Tennessee
Reviewed June 12, 2012

Just stayed at the St. Regis for a long weekend. Loved the room, room service and the feel of the hotel. The hotel desperately needs more valets. It took a long time when we arrived to get someone to help us with our bags and took too long to leave at the end of the weekend. Also, be sure to check your bill. I took advantage of their buy 2 nights and get the third night free. At checkout, the third night was on the bill and it took some doing to get the staff to understand the deal I booked and get the third night removed. Overall, it was a good experience and we will be back.

Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
StRegisAtlanta, General Manager at The St. Regis Atlanta, responded to this review, June 14, 2012
Dear JJE,
I truly appreciate the feedback you have provided. While we are disappointed to hear of your billing difficulties, we appreciate your acknowledgement of our private dining service and elegant atmosphere. Your comments have been shared with our management and we hope to welcome you to our address again in the near future.