“Delicious food, cool atmosphere”

Flip Burger Boutique
Ranked #128 of 3,948 Restaurants in Atlanta
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Takeout
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Takeout
Perry, Georgia
“Delicious food, cool atmosphere”
Reviewed January 29, 2013 via mobile

The food was delicious. We got a sampling of appetizers which we all very tasty. I was doing low carb at the time and they were great about a bunless option for my burger. And the Krispy Kreme milkshake was to die for!!!

Athens, Georgia
“The drinks are pretty amazing”
Reviewed January 24, 2013

Service is pretty good, management takes care of it's customers if there is ever an issue. Some may say the food portions are small, but as long as you get a 'burger' and side, there is plenty. I say 'burger' because there is a variety of choice meats including turkey, seafood, lamb, in addition to beef.
The alcoholic drinks not only look great but taste great and are very original!

• Visited January 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
“Great selection for dinner and dessert”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

The milkshakes are amazing, as are the variety of burgers and topping. I've had the healthy ones and not so healthy ones and everything is always delicious!

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fun lunch!”
Reviewed January 3, 2013

This was our first time and we will be going back. I would recommend the rBQ burger, with the beef burger, pulled brisket, slaw, and smoked mayo. We thought the burgers looked a little small so my boyfriend ordered the "Bigger" burger. I couldn't even finish my rBQ, which looked small! The fries and onion rings were good, and there were a LOT of each!

We sat at the bar to eat because of the wait list, but I don't think that was necessary. It looked like customers were being seated and served quickly. The bar staff was pleasant and attentive though!.

Can't wait to go back and try the Burnt marshmallow nutella milkshake!

• Visited December 2012
Fayetteville
“Awesome every time.”
Reviewed January 2, 2013 via mobile

I've come to flip twice now, my boyfriend and I always get new burgers to try and I've never been disappointed. It's the best burger place I've been to by far. I recommend the farmer and the blue cheese burger.