“Great selection for dinner and dessert” 4 of 5 bubbles

Flip Burger Boutique
Ranked #118 of 3,906 Restaurants in Atlanta
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Atlanta, Georgia
“Great selection for dinner and dessert”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013

The milkshakes are amazing, as are the variety of burgers and topping. I've had the healthy ones and not so healthy ones and everything is always delicious!

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fun lunch!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 3, 2013

This was our first time and we will be going back. I would recommend the rBQ burger, with the beef burger, pulled brisket, slaw, and smoked mayo. We thought the burgers looked a little small so my boyfriend ordered the "Bigger" burger. I couldn't even finish my rBQ, which looked small! The fries and onion rings were good, and there were a LOT of each!

We sat at the bar to eat because of the wait list, but I don't think that was necessary. It looked like customers were being seated and served quickly. The bar staff was pleasant and attentive though!.

Can't wait to go back and try the Burnt marshmallow nutella milkshake!

• Visited December 2012
Fayetteville
“Awesome every time.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 2, 2013 via mobile

I've come to flip twice now, my boyfriend and I always get new burgers to try and I've never been disappointed. It's the best burger place I've been to by far. I recommend the farmer and the blue cheese burger.

Atlanta, Georgia
“Lamb Burger”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 30, 2012

My daughters took me there and I liked the sellection of different burgers ( particularly the lamb burger ). Nice wine sellection

Nashville, Tennessee
“wish we had one in nashville”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 29, 2012

Been wanting to try ever sinc e watching Top Chef and becoming a fan of Richard Blais. Finally had a chance as our flight to Mexico was out of ATL... Very cool vibe...liked the modern-hip atmosphere. Yummy sides, we got the fried pickles and sweet potato tots...wish I would have also got the regular fries to com par eddddee.e..next time! The fauxlafel "veggie" burger option was decent/OK...but I honestly was expecting/looking forward to a more standard veggie burger option made with beans/veggies/mushrooms/grains to dip in ketchup or BBQ sauce. The chickpea version is cool...it's just good to have options for vegetarians. The nutella/burnt marshmellow shake was out of this world...one of the best sweet-treats I've ever had! Also got the holiday egg nog version to compare...was good, not nearly as good though as the former. Can't wait to try again!

• Visited December 2012