Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM

from $66.67
from $51.29
from $350.00
More Info
All reviews black history amazing tour african americans wealth of knowledge civil rights company driver van attractions
Selected filters
Reviewed November 21, 2018

Two strangers in the city ..we book Omar , best thing we did for the next 5hrs.Not only did he do pickup and return to our airport hotel , but he took us everywhere, including Varsity, a traditional fun place to have fast food visited by many well known celebrities and Presidents.The history of the city is amazing, I would highly recommend booking with this company.

Date of experience: November 2018
1  Thank Nanavan44
OmogbemiA, Manager at Roundabout Atlanta Tours & Transportation, responded to this reviewResponded November 23, 2018

Thank you Sandy! It was Wonderful meeting you and Sharon and allowing me to be your host of the city.

Reviewed October 17, 2018

I highly recommend this tour to any one comes for a short visit to Atlanta. The price is reasonable and is worth the money.

Date of experience: October 2018
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
OmogbemiA, Manager at Roundabout Atlanta Tours & Transportation, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2018

We Thank you for business.

Reviewed October 16, 2018

Shelley gave me a great personalized tour! I will definitely recommend this tour with Shelley to my friends if they decide to visit Atlanta.From a satisfied customer!

Date of experience: August 2018
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
OmogbemiA, Manager at Roundabout Atlanta Tours & Transportation, responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to provide us and awesome review. A pleasure serving you!

Reviewed September 22, 2018

As seasoned travellers, our trip to Atlanta was very different in a positive way. Omar, our tour driver/guide, was friendly, courteous, and efficient. He was on time when picking us up. He recommended good places for shopping and dining. But, most of all, we felt secure with his company. I will not hesitate to recommend him to anyone.

Date of experience: September 2018
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
OmogbemiA, Manager at Roundabout Atlanta Tours & Transportation, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2018

Thank you so much Ms Edith!! It was pleasure allowing me to host my city to you. The pleasure was definitely mine. Thank you again!

Reviewed August 27, 2018

This was a very amazing tour. Our guide, Mr. Omar, took us all over the city, even to places we weren't expecting to go. His knowledge of Atlanta was mind boggling. I don't know how he was able to retain, remember and recall all the factual information he provided. He answered every question we asked and then some. Amazingly, he didn't sound like a recording; simply spouting out facts and figures. He was very personable, entertaining and he and my wife talked like they were old school chums. They laugh and talked the whole time. My wife asked a lot of questions and each time Mr. Omar answered back with a smile and without hesitation. I am was very appreciative of how Mr. Omar tried to pull me into the conversation, however; I'm the quite one, and I was busy sitting in the back, listening, seeing the sights and taking pictures. Coming to Atlanta was in my bucket list and we are glad Mr. Omar made the experience truly remember able. When we gat back to the hotel we told our friend about him and passed out his business cards.

The hotel, Hyatt Regency, was awesome.

Date of experience: August 2018
Omogbemi A, Manager at Roundabout Atlanta Tours & Transportation, responded to this reviewResponded September 1, 2018

Thank you Mr. Donald, it was a pleasure showing off the city. Wonderful experience!